Changing daily calories

ljm0104
ljm0104 Posts: 42
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I just got the biggest loser wii game and it told me I should be eating about 1,500 calories a day. I am currently only eating about 1,200 calories a day. The workout was grueling so I was just wondering whether people have tried this before and how it turned out for you. By the way I am losing weight, just very slowly. Thanks

Replies

• Well on here they base your cal on your weight so IDK about the 1500.
  • how did you like the game?!? did you notice that even the ones that make you entirely sweaty dont burn many calories ??
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    I bet they're taking into consideration exercise calories! Very slowly is the way to do it ... but you definitely want to eat all of the 1200 calories (no 900 calorie days, etc.). I decided to change my plan to have me lose 1.5 pounds per week, I'm totally satisfied with my food, and I'm losing right on track! Good luck either way, friend :happy:
  • I love the game! It is hard for me to sweat and I am dripping after only thirty min. The only thing that I don't like is their calories burned is way off. I'm dripping and worn out and it say I burned 89 calories! But I am getting a hrm for graduation so this won't be a problem much longer.
This discussion has been closed.