I'm New!!!!

Options
Hello everyone, just posting to say hello and I am new. I have used this site for almost two weeks now and love it! I have already lost 5lbs. I have stuggled with my weight for quite awhile now and need support! So if anyone wants a weight loss buddy, send me a invite. Maybe we can insprire each other.

~~~Daisy

Replies

• thisemmabites
    Options
    Welcome! Way to go on the 5lbs!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome to MFP!!! Congratulations on losing 5 pounds and good luck reaching your goals!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Way to go on your 5 pound loss! Think of that in terms of 5 pounds of butter.. WOW!!! Well wishes on your weight loss journey, stay consistent, life style changes take time. But your motivated so you can do it!
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    I have to say, SugarHi, you're 218lbs loss astounds me. You are just awesome!!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    I have to say, SugarHi, you're 218lbs loss astounds me. You are just awesome!!

Thank you, it's been a nice journey so far, and with all you great people... it's really been fantastic!
  • DdAiSyY
    Options
    WOW!! That is awesome!! You must feel like a totally different person.
  • megabuc
    Options
    Hey i am new too so if anyone would like to add me i would love it this is the first thing that i have tried that has worked for me and i could use the support to keep going :happy:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Hello everyone, just posting to say hello and I am new. I have used this site for almost two weeks now and love it! I have already lost 5lbs. I have stuggled with my weight for quite awhile now and need support! So if anyone wants a weight loss buddy, send me a invite. Maybe we can insprire each other.

~~~Daisy

Welcome and congrats!