Does anyone know what happened to "BeautyFromPain"?

Options
13»

Replies

• Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    MFP is the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

You can count on anyone who deactivates signing up again under a different username.

this
    she will be back
    I know people here with 3rd or 4th account
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any 'public ridicule' or people being nasty on this thread. Someone just merely pointed out the obvious truth, in a fairly pleasant way, in my opinion.
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any 'public ridicule' or people being nasty on this thread. Someone just merely pointed out the obvious truth, in a fairly pleasant way, in my opinion.

Me too
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    New user, just joined, asking about her "dedicated friend" who happened to be a huge attention seeker....

hmmmmm........

Welcome back "BeautyFromPain". Are you here to see who missed you and who didn't? :flowerforyou:

User Deactivated.
    ABetterLife92 has deactivated their account.

:laugh:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Me too
    [/quote]

It's always the obvious truth in a pleasant way until it happens to you. (You general, not you specifically.)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    New user, just joined, asking about her "dedicated friend" who happened to be a huge attention seeker....

hmmmmm........

Welcome back "BeautyFromPain". Are you here to see who missed you and who didn't? :flowerforyou:

That's exactly what I was thinking..lol.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

^ What she said. How can you take pointing out the obvious as making fun of her???? That's like telling someone that their fly is unzipped and getting called a perv.
  • mmiski
    mmiski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha, oh that was awesomeness!!
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    HMMM Emotionally unstable people getting publicly ridiculed. Yeah, that rarely ends well. Watched the news lately?

Words don't make people kill other people. Lack of needed medication does. Wow, the ignorance. o_0
  • bruceinthepit88
    Options
    Oh dear god.

I just wanted to make it clear with one more post that I dont know the OP in person or the profile she is talking about and have no idea about any psychological issues she is going through. I thought it was just someone playing games with fake profiles and getting caught.

I didnt mean to offend anyone with my snarky comment :P. Just wanted to make that clear. :embarassed:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Oh dear god.

I just wanted to make it clear with one more post that I dont know the OP in person or the profile she is talking about and have no idea about any psychological issues she is going through. I thought it was just someone playing games with fake profiles and getting caught.

I didnt mean to offend anyone with my snarky comment :P. Just wanted to make that clear. :embarassed:

Most of us know. I wouldn't worry about it because someone would still be offended that you even thought it. I was about to point it out myself. You weren't the only one. You were just the first one to do it.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This post has been locked. The post started out fine but quikcly derailed into attacks and insults. The guideline in questions states:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Please keep the guidelines in mind when posting.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thank you in advanced for your cooperation.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.