Phentaslim - Diet Pill

Options
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has tried this pill? Just wanting some reviews of it.

On every website I have been on, there is 100% great feedback on the product! It helps you lose weight, It states on the website that just taking the pill wont make you lose weight. Just taking it and you exercising with a balanced diet will make you lose weight faster.

[mod edit]

I had a friend who tried it, triple the weight she would lose in a week taking the pill with her regular exercise and eating program.

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Waste of money.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    no
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    reported. spam. same post in two forums.
  • JayAWiggers
    Options

Alright, I just wanted to know if it was good or not! I posted it on 2 forums because I needed to know fast because a friend was about to buy it and wanted to see if it was a bad idea or not.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options

Alright, I just wanted to know if it was good or not! I posted it on 2 forums because I needed to know fast because a friend was about to buy it and wanted to see if it was a bad idea or not.

Just because you need to know fast, doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules.

9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups

Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once.

Second, pills do not provide any greater or faster weight loss over a conventional diet.

psuLemon
    forum moderator
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/WhoTheHellIsBen

second blog down answers every question you ever had about any diet pill ever
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options

BAM! : )

OP : if you have $$ to throw away on diet pills, please send it to me. I've had my eye on this nice 20lb medicine ball

Seriously : diet pills and potions do not work. WORK = losing fat and keeping it GONE
  • nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I look at those kinds of pills on websites like this. If they were any good they would be in all the drug stores, all over the tv and recommended by doctors. If you can only buy them on a website then why would the manufacuturer limit who buys thier amazing product that works so well.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I look at those kinds of pills on websites like this. If they were any good they would be in all the drug stores, all over the tv and recommended by doctors....
    There would probably also be a lot of people in the "Success Stories" sub-forum here at MFP who listed a "miracle pill" as the key to their weight loss success.

But there aren't. Pretty much every success story I've read relied on the "tried and true" methods of calorie deficit and (in most cases) exercise, along with a healthy dose of patience. Weight loss/body recomposition success doesn't come in a bottle and it can't be bought - it's earned by dedication, self-discipline and hard work.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    no

:angry:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    If they truly worked there would be no heavy people.
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every success story I've read relied on the "tried and true" methods of calorie deficit and (in most cases) exercise, along with a healthy dose of patience. Weight loss/body recomposition success doesn't come in a bottle and it can't be bought - it's earned by dedication, self-discipline and hard work.

Bingo. It's for this reason I have zero admiration for anyone who posts a success story and then says they took phentermine for nine months or had weight loss surgery. It's cheating, pure and simple. Sure, you still have to count calories and exercise, but the pills and surgery make it much easier. It's like giving me advice about my finances when you started out with a trust fund. I call shenanigans.
  • mommeex6
    Options
    Read your blog... pretty sure I love you.
    Spot on.
  • mommeex6
    Options

Read your blog... pretty sure I love you.
    Spot on.
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Sorry this is completely off topic but nice Boondock Saints pic on your meter! :happy: