My Introduction

Options
Hi everyone, I am a 30 year old mom of 2. I have been overweight sincethe birth of my first child at age 16. In the recent year I have overcome major obstacles that I never would have thought possible. Now I am ready to embrace the challenge to become healthy and fit. I have done every diet out there, including giving myself daily injections. Some worked for awhile, but ultimately I became bored and quit. This will be the first time I included exercise - so I know that alone will help. Add some healthy eating and I'll have a nice recipe for success..:flowerforyou:

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a 30 year old mom of 2. I have been overweight sincethe birth of my first child at age 16. In the recent year I have overcome major obstacles that I never would have thought possible. Now I am ready to embrace the challenge to become healthy and fit. I have done every diet out there, including giving myself daily injections. Some worked for awhile, but ultimately I became bored and quit. This will be the first time I included exercise - so I know that alone will help. Add some healthy eating and I'll have a nice recipe for success..:flowerforyou:

This is a terrific start and I am proud of your courage.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    You have great motivation to do this! Stay consistent, life style changes take time, your will power will help you to the finish line. Well wishes to you on your weight loss journey :)
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    welcome.......and good luck with ur weight loss!! add me if u need friends!
  • MSPENCE
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • Questfor250
    Options
    I am 45 and I refused to change anything about my great life. I tried Portions, Nutirsystem and I failed miserably. The difference this time is that I have great "friends" to help me get through. These friends will help you too. I am going to succeed and I know that you can too.
  • Janiceburke
    Janiceburke Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go girlie!!! You can do it! It feels great to be healthier!! If you ever need recipies, encouragment or a walking buddy let me know! :) To our health! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    Welcome To MFP, there is a great group of people here to help you in any way you need, whether it be advise, encouragement, recipes and so on. Best of Luck on your choice of healthy living!!! Add me if you like.
  • JustAGirlNASolution
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement.. Two days down..