Started insanity today!

Options
This morning I started insanity! Anyone else start recently? I could use all the support I can get!!! Has anyone finished and want to share your results?

Replies

• lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 today! I'm trying ot keep my cardio up during the winter months and this is much more than I thought it was, but in a good way. Would love to hear results as well!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    I have completed it already. Its a great program. Remember to stay on top of the nutrition - religiously! Eat only within your calories as per the program and you will have results!
  • dreamingkylike09
    Options
    I'm starting today! :)
  • SamDavis48
    SamDavis48 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I recently finished. I didn't start counting calories until about week 5 though. Results are fantastic. I am down from 205 to 175 in about 3 months ( I started over). The first week or two are tough to get started. You will be sore and just want to NOT workout. But if you get passed that and just do it then by the third week you will be able to notice that you aren't near as sore and you feel that energy. I wanted to quit everyday during every video those weeks but once I got passed that, it has changed me for the better. Good luck and JUST PRESS PLAY
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have a support group on Facebook if you like to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/208245232614146
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i've done it at least 3 times. Did Asylum twice and currently doing a challenging hybrid of the two.

as someone alluded to earlier... even though insanity is extream, its really not that hard to eat more calories then you are burning, so you are still going to have to pay a lot of attention to that.

other then that just focus on getting through the warm up on the days you don't want to work out. if you can kinda trick yourself into think you just have to do the warm up, then it wont seem so bad and by the time your done with the warm up your all sweaty and ready to just follow through with the rest.