Baby weight.

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Erinn. I am new here. Trying to lose my baby weight. I have handsome little 12 week old son, but unfortunatly I have only lost 26 of the 46 lbs I gained with this pregnancy. I need some motivation to help me lose this weight, and I think this site will defenitly help! Good luck to everyone else on their weight loss journey, and please do send me a friend request!
-Erinn

Replies

• tfemme
    Options
    Good Luck Erinn! My son turned 12 weeks old on Monday (2/15). I am in the same situation. I gained about 42 pounds and I've lost 25. This is baby number 4 for me, so I've done it before and you can too! I wish you the best!
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    First off as a mother of 2 boys congrats on your little man. Baby weight, I think is a fear of all mothers. It sounds like you are doing well so far. Keep it up and I think you will find this website to be a huge help to you in your weight loss journey. Good luck, I know you can do it.
  • mlove1307
    Options
    I don't have any children yet but I have to say, you women are sooo encouraging. I am only 21 and I am already scared about future, potential baby weight-gain but hearing how positive you all are is so uplifting. I just had to add a reply to let you know that I really admire you and thank you for calming one of my baby-related fears. :flowerforyou: