Pro Oxy Elite

Options
One of my associates told me about a pill he had taken that helped him lose 6lbs in a few days.

Now I know what you're saying, that's not healthy... I didn't notice a change in his body because he was already pretty fit but another guy we were talking with said he could tell his neck was smaller, both of these guys are gym rats and pretty fit.

He recommended it to me since he knew I was struggling with my weight, and I have to say I was intrigued by it since it was a fast result and I lack patience.

So I went to GNC and asked the guy at the counter about it, he said it was his best selling supplement.

A few weeks ago I had also purchased Jack3d because I was having trouble at work with being so tired and exhausted. Not sure about this because the 2 scoops made me feel like I was having a heart attack, def. shouldn't take it unless you're actually working out, not good just to use for energy.

Not sure how I feel about the pills. I haven't really been back to the gym but have been taking them almost on a daily basis. I've been eating better, and by better I mean no drive thru/Starbucks every day, not necessarily the right amount of food (I'm told 6 small meals a day, but who has time for that?)

I've lost about 7lbs since taking these pills and I'm pretty happy. I've noticed a little difference in my body, my pants fit a little better.

Just curious if anyone else has taken or tried this and had similar results.

My concern is when I stop taking these will I just blow back up.

Replies

• FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something Jessica Simpson would put on her face.
  • Chessie24
    Options
    I'm currently taking it and have been for 2 weeks. It decreases my appetite and keeps me in check. Other than that I don't notice it does anything for me. I also watch what I eat, count calories and hit up the gym. It does help with my appetite though and I'll probably continue to take it until I reach my goal weight.

My husband works at GNC and they've came out with a new version of it, still called the same thing I think. However, I've heard it doesn't work as well as the older version. Luckily my GNC still has plenty in stock.
  • SavingFaith65
    SavingFaith65 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm currently taking it and have been for 2 weeks. It decreases my appetite and keeps me in check. Other than that I don't notice it does anything for me. I also watch what I eat, count calories and hit up the gym. It does help with my appetite though and I'll probably continue to take it until I reach my goal weight.

My husband works at GNC and they've came out with a new version of it, still called the same thing I think. However, I've heard it doesn't work as well as the older version. Luckily my GNC still has plenty in stock.

Yea the guy said they weren't making the larger bottle anymore and it was a better deal, I stuck with the smaller bottle because I'm not good at remembering to take pills.

I feel like it's almost an "easier" laxative, I def. have to pee more after taking it, so I don't know if it just targets water weight but it's not as painful as a regular laxative on the side counter.

It's helped with my appetite too, but after taking it, especially 2 at a time I feel hot inside. Is that normal? Haha
  • SavingFaith65
    SavingFaith65 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something Jessica Simpson would put on her face.

She probably would attempt to put it on her face.
  • Chessie24
    Options

Yea the guy said they weren't making the larger bottle anymore and it was a better deal, I stuck with the smaller bottle because I'm not good at remembering to take pills.

I feel like it's almost an "easier" laxative, I def. have to pee more after taking it, so I don't know if it just targets water weight but it's not as painful as a regular laxative on the side counter.

It's helped with my appetite too, but after taking it, especially 2 at a time I feel hot inside. Is that normal? Haha

I haven't noticed any type of laxative qualities about it but my diet has a decent amount of fiber. It's a thermogenic so it can make you feel a little warm inside :) It happens to me too but it doesn't last long.
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My husband took it for a few months on and off and it helped him to lose his 50 lbs. I am convinced that it is very unhealthy, however, since there would be days when he was not hungry AT ALL! I think you have to be careful with it since it dehydrates you and you have to be sure to get all of the nutrients you need since you arent eating enough usually while on it. He also lost some muscle with it too and he is now trying to build that back up. Overall, it works, but he also worked out and ate healthy when he did eat, so when he went off of them, he continued this and he kept the weight off.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I got some at the gym and it helped. Certainly no miracle worker. Not worth the cost IMO. It also made me moody.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    The new OxyElite Pro doesn't have the DMAA in it.
    It does have a tad more caffeine.

The Jack3D... I could never take more than one scoop with even with working out.

My understanding is that the DMAA kind of mimics amphetamines as far as energy and appetite control.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I used to work at GNC once apon a time. Just to let you know, the sales people make fairly hefty commission on those type of products (compared to the hourly wage). They may have ulterior motives for selling it to you. Just Sayin'.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I used to work at GNC once apon a time. Just to let you know, the sales people make fairly hefty commission on those type of products (compared to the hourly wage). They may have ulterior motives for selling it to you. Just Sayin'.

Lies
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Lies

Are you calling me a liar?!?!?!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    So, are you going to take these pills the rest of your life?

If not, why are you taking them at all? What are you going to do when you stop taking them, and your appetite returns to normal. Obvious answer: Gain it all back since you used a quick fix and learned absolutely nothing about fueling your body properly.

If you do plan on taking them for the rest of your life, well.....have fun with that.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

Lies

dont bully bean, merc.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

Lies

Are you calling me a liar?!?!?!
    I think he is!!

He is such a bully! RUDE!
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Oxy Elite Pro!!!! It's AMAZING!!!! I get mine from vitamin shoppe. com and it's an amazing product. I've used phentermine/adipex in the past and OEP has the exact same effect on me.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

Lies

dont bully bean, merc.

You can't tell me what to do
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I bought two bottles and they worked like a charm. all i had to do was combine taking the pills with a calorie deficit. oh, and I worked out like a madman too.

strange thing was that after I ran out of the pills and didn't re-up, i kept losing the weight as long as i stayed in a calorie deficit and worked out.

weird.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    I bought two bottles and they worked like a charm. all i had to do was combine taking the pills with a calorie deficit. oh, and I worked out like a madman too.

strange thing was that after I ran out of the pills and didn't re-up, i kept losing the weight as long as i stayed in a calorie deficit and worked out.

weird.
    Sounds like broscience to me.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

weird.

Special snowflake, you.
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

weird.

Best. Sarcastic. Post. Ever.