How to Track Weight Watchers Points on MFP!!

Options

Replies

• Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How do I install the script above, and what should I put in MFP for the display (columns and order). Thanks!!!
  • LeanneCutrara
    LeanneCutrara Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    awesome that you have been able to update the script however I am still seeing zero's in my smart points column....help
  • LeanneCutrara
    Options
    I have tried everything. I see the box smart points but its still zero
  • wessj03
    wessj03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got the script working enough to give me the Smart Points column, but nothing registers any points. everything shows up as 0. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks!
  • pphrog
    pphrog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Save
  • LeanneCutrara
    Options
    I got it to work tonight sooooo happy.. copied the script above from Tineyd00 and it works!
  • Leemom3
    Leemom3 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Trying to do this now, in 2017. When I click on the link for the Greasemonkey install above, I get the message that the install was successful, then...nothing. Literally, the web address says <about:blank> I have the script info, I have Greasemonkey installed, and am using Firefox. But...I am not a computer-knowledgeable person. Any ideas to help me move along?
    Thanks.
  • diamondcountrygal
    Options
    Finally got to work in Tampermonkey on my Android tablet using Chrome. Copied script above (Tinyd00), pasted into Tampermonkey and used carbs, saturated fat, fiber, protein for column heads
  • Leemom3
    Leemom3 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Any help for Mac users, please?
  • TopoliT
    TopoliT Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I've installed Greasemonkey on Firefox, and tried Tinyd00's script, copied and pasted from above, thank you! At first it showed a SmartPoints column to the right of Calories Carbs Fat Fiber Protein. If I enter an item in my food diary it does indeed show up as Points! :)
    However, I've realized that since I am currently enrolled in Weight Watchers, what I really want is to enter Points in WW online, and have it enter the calories into MFP! :p
  • dryadfemme
    dryadfemme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    After removing the forward slashes from the 5th and 6th line of the code, this worked perfectly - thank you so much!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Script now apparently works no matter what order you have your nutrients in, which makes me happy, but it's not super accurate. For example, Kroger - Olives (25 calores, 1g sat fat, 0 sugar, 0 protein) shows up as 1 point on another SmartPoints calculator and 1.5 points with MFP script. I don't have access to the WW official app/website.
  • ritalef
    ritalef Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have the points column now, how do I get the fruits and veg to be 0? Okay, now it disappeared, when I signed out.
  • Meechity
    Meechity Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Script now apparently works no matter what order you have your nutrients in, which makes me happy, but it's not super accurate. For example, Kroger - Olives (25 calores, 1g sat fat, 0 sugar, 0 protein) shows up as 1 point on another SmartPoints calculator and 1.5 points with MFP script. I don't have access to the WW official app/website.

Same here!
    I love this potential functionality, but the SmartPoints are coming in wrong. For example: 1 large egg is coming in as 3 SmartPoints (should be 2), and 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk is coming in at 2.5 SmartPoints when it should be 1.

Is the script *for sure* using the latest SmartPoints equation, or an older one?

• mjoy2631
    mjoy2631 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really want to use MFP to track my WW Points Plus. Mostly because the WW site isn't very easy to work with. Not a lot of foods in it's database. Ssssooooooo I've been reading the other posts' and I don't understand what to do. Could someone spell it out for me. I have a MacBook Air and just downloaded Firefox. Now how do I get the script from tineyd00 onto my laptop so I can use it to track my points? Please remember I'm not very techy, so the more you spell it out the better. EX "right click and drag to address bar or highlight the whole thing and copy it and paste it......." Thanks, Thanks and more thanks
  • houndlvr1
    houndlvr1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi - Is there ANY way to get this to work on an Android Phone? I track all of my ww/mfp stuff on my phone and don't see anywhere that there is a way to add/alter a script on a droid.
  • jwsequoia
    jwsequoia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can get it to display a points column, but it only says NaN for each calculation. Any ideas programmers? Thanks!
  • PollyPickpocket5
    PollyPickpocket5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jwsequoia wrote: »
    I can get it to display a points column, but it only says NaN for each calculation. Any ideas programmers? Thanks!

Make sure your columns are set in the following order: Carbs, Sat Fat, Fiber & Protein and see if that helps.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Meechity wrote: »

Same here!
    I love this potential functionality, but the SmartPoints are coming in wrong. For example: 1 large egg is coming in as 3 SmartPoints (should be 2), and 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk is coming in at 2.5 SmartPoints when it should be 1.

Is the script *for sure* using the latest SmartPoints equation, or an older one?

Smart Points aren't going to work here because some foods carry penalties. WW wants to steer you away from "bad" foods by making the point value much higher than their calorie count warrants.

WW wants you to pay for their service......and not use something for free.

Many of these "how to" posts pre-date the Smart Points program.
  • jwsequoia
    jwsequoia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    jwsequoia wrote: »

Make sure your columns are set in the following order: Carbs, Sat Fat, Fiber & Protein and see if that helps.

Thanks PollyPickpocket5--I have the right order but it doesn't seem to recognize the number value of points (NaN--not a number). I wonder if an adjustment to the code would resolve this, but I don't know much about coding.