Replies

• dukslayer4051
    dukslayer4051 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I shift my eating window to coinside and show a bit of self control
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    The only valid point I see in the article is when she states... "I am neither a scientist nor a doctor.."

Yeah, that was a bunch of nonsense. In one place it says a woman lost weight then suddenly gained 10 lbs in one month. No mention of upping calories so are we supposed to believe she gained 10 lbs while eating the same calorie deficit as when she was losing? How exactly does that work??
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    My goal is large amounts of muscle, 6000 calories a day. Wouldn't work for me. 6000 good calories in 6-8 hours? Not gonna happen.
    Agreed.

That being said, it works. I did it during contest prep. What really worked was the deficit and not when I ate.

Works for my other half as you've seen but when you're 255-260lb like me and looking to gain much more you simply gotta eat and eat and eat. I've got a crazy metabolism too, which puts on only a little muscle bit by bit and a little fat - i'm proud if I gain 1lb in a couple of weeks atm LOL
    I would love to see what you eat in a day. :happy: I am at 3100-3200 and I stay hungry. Reverse dieting sucks but oh well.

Circa 500p/500c/225f.

Nom nom nom nom...
  • shanech24
    shanech24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It has worked wonders for me.