Thursday morning encouragement!

Options
The weeks nearly over but I know most of us are over stressed. But regardless of how yesterday went today is a shinning new day. If you "fell of the wagon" yesterday, pick your chin up off the floor and conquer today. AAO (adjust, adapt, overcome)!!! No food will ever replace the thrill of being able to play sports with your kids, chase them down at the park, or live long enough to watch them walk down the aisle, rememeber that. You can do this! You can do this!
God bless you all.

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    AAO (adjust, adapt, overcome)

I really like that!!

Thanks for the encouraging words. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!!
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pep talk. I had a bad day yesterday. Today WILL be better!
  • fayepatterson
    fayepatterson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you look great hopefully i can get there soon. i feel so discouraged at times it seems like my metabolism has deciced to stop and let me be huge forever. your picture is truly and inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • TrainerJulie
    Options
    Thank you - I needed that! Posted a 2# GAIN this week, and have some dining out and lack of workout opportunities this coming week - I just need to AAO and plow on through.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Thank you - I needed that! Posted a 2# GAIN this week, and have some dining out and lack of workout opportunities this coming week - I just need to AAO and plow on through.

AAO! Just try to make good choices and battle your way through.
  • arfrazee
    arfrazee Posts: 518
    Options
    After the last couple of days I needed that pep talk lol
  • lparncutt
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement!
  • nana1325
    nana1325 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the beautiful words of encouragement. I really needed to read that. Have a Blessed day!
  • LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I just had a chat with God about this this morning. I think He sent me here to get this message! Thanks!:happy:
  • rjdoell
    Options
    Thanks for the unexpected words of encouragement. They're always needed!
  • irismoon
    Options
    Nice to see some encourgement this morning! I feel like I could do anything today! :happy:
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just had a chat with God about this this morning. I think He sent me here to get this message! Thanks!:happy:

That is a wonderful God moment :)
    Thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • vctkell
    Options
    Very well put ! :flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    :smile: :blushing: :smile:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    thanks knightofgod, i needed that encouragement for today and everyday.
  • esarah23
    Options
    Thank you soo much!!!
    Have a Blessed Thursday!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    you look great hopefully i can get there soon. i feel so discouraged at times it seems like my metabolism has deciced to stop and let me be huge forever. your picture is truly and inspiration.:flowerforyou:
    Hi! I was just wondering if you are eating enough calories. I had limited myself to 1200 and my weight loss came to a screeching halt, but i found out my BMR (the amount of daily calories I need just to live) was over 1500 so when I increased my caloric intake to almost 1600 I started losing weight. I was really skeptical but it worked. I cannot see your diary therefore I am posting this info here.
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Thank you soo much!!!
    Have a Blessed Thursday!

YOU TO!!!!! :smile:
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    What a way to start the day!!! I log onto the site every morning, not only to put in my breakfast, but find the encouragement and strength to have a great day. Thank you for the support!
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I needed that! :)