Hi Everyone!

Options
Hey there! I need to know how exactly to use this forum.. I don't know how to create a signature for posts..I've been to every setting page I can find, so any help with that is appreciated!

I also wanted to introduce myself, I'm Halee, I'm 25 and I have three little ones. I am currently 190 & I am 5'5". I am looking to weigh 140 before summer starts. So that's 50 pounds in 6 months, so I'm hoping I can achieve it! I'm the kind of person that needs a lot of accountability. I don't like letting people down, so the type of weight loss programs that have worked for me in the past are types where you go to meetings or private sessions but I can't afford that anymore. I am hoping to gain some friends on here that will help me with that. I'm looking forward to sharing my weight loss journey with everyone!! :)

Halee

Replies

• vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    The only customization that I know is available is whether or not you show your ticker. Unfortunately, you can't have a custom signature other than that.

Welcome! Best of luck reaching your health goals!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Hello Halee *waves*:smile:

Do you mean one of the 'tickers' that people have at the end of their posts saying how much they've lost or how much they've got to go? I don't know if there is an option for signatures but for tickers go to your profile, and beside your 'about me' section there should be a 'progress' heading with a preset ticker that you can personalise with your own photo and such and share your progress with fellow MFP members.
    Hope that helps :smile:

I'm Lorraine btw *waves again*, feel free to add me if you like :smile:
    I've found MFP to be key to my weight loss and the support available here is amazing. Best of luck in your journey and I hope you enjoy it here:smile:
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hiya...you can create a siggy here.Let me have a look again to see how I did it .
  • hayz182
    Options
    Yes! I wanted to display my ticker at the bottom, thanks for all of your help! I will get right on it! :) And thanks for your welcome, I will add you as a friend :)
  • chanvi
    chanvi Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP.. you can have your ticker set as signature but you cannot have a custom signature.

- chanvi
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Chanvi is right...it would appear you can't have a custom siggy anymore.About 2 years ago,you could have multiple tickers and super complex siggy's.