green coffee bean

Options
any thoughts on green coffee bean? does it work? has anyone tried it?

Replies

• joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    no
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Same reply as to your same question in the other forum.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    It gave me a thigh gap
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

if you roast them, grind them, and pour hot water over them, it makes a delicious hot beverage with virtually no calories and a nice energy boost.
  • preacheraflame
    Options
    I tried that green coffee bean extract and it didn't help me at all.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Is that some special Starbucks thing? Cuz, I like regular coffee and not any of that fru-fru stuff.

ETA: I noticed you started this same topic 3 months ago where you only got one response. You couldn't take that 3 months and do some research or try it out yourself? Are you telling me that you would rather spend time posting a topic on the forums instead of finding an answer yourself?

I'm confused.
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    I've tried it recently for 15 days. I usually go by diet alone but I'm getting desperate lol. I really don't like bringing my calories below 2,500.

It works. There's research behind it and it's mild and non-stimulant. I would say combined with a caloric deficit, it will help you shed off the fat at a slightly higher rate. It's definitely in a much safer/ natural league than lets say thermogenics or supps. like ephedra.and yohimbine. But don't expect anything too magical to happen.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

if you roast them, grind them, and pour hot water over them, it makes a delicious hot beverage with virtually no calories and a nice energy boost.
    I totally do this now, and it's all because of you!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lkee7cOIej1qhvkubo1_500.gif
    "Do you mind if I have some of your tasty beverage?"

Green coffee bean = another Dr. Oz diet scam. The only place you'll lose weight is in your wallet.