What's for lunch?

Options
2»

Replies

• momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Same thing I have everyday I work; Turkey sandwich on natures own lite with mustard, a can of green beans, and a nonfat sugarfree yogurt. LOL
  • lilteepot
    Options
    Gingered Carrot Apple soup (home-made), and cheese and sriracha on a whole grain ciabatta roll.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Japanese sushi wrap...a wrap, cooked sushi rice, avocado, shredded carrots and miso/ginger/soy sauce with spinach and baby kale.
  • sati18
    sati18 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Home marinaded and baked chicken breast (done last night) with shredded iceberg lettuce, green pepper, celery and fat free dressing. Plus a hard boiled egg.
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Tilapia filet baked at 350 for 20 minutes with a lemon wedge, 1/2 tbsp butter, salt, pepper.

1/2 Sara Lee healthy multi gran sandwich thin toasted (would have been a whole one, but half fell onto the bottom of the oven which is not exactly clean lol

1/2 cup 1% fat cottage cheese

Coming in at: 254 calories, 15 g carbs, 10 grams of fat, and a whopping 38 grams of protein.

I snuck in 2 pieces of christmas chocolate at the end which took it up to 327 for my lunch :)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Giant salad with: romaine lettuce, tomatoes, black beans, onions, corn, cilantro, and salsa.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    If you look at how many meals you can make from this it ends up being pretty cheap:

Quinoa cooked in low sodium chicken broth (instead of water)
    chicken (i bought a rotisseri chicken for this)
    balsamic vinagrette
    green seedless grapes
    the receipe called for almonds, but I did grape tomatoes instead

this recipe you can eat warm or chilled and it tastes great both ways!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Leftovers - whole wheat egg noodles with sauteed onions, carrots and spinach and tomato basil pasta sauce from a jar and parmesan cheese. (only had about 15 min to prepare dinner last night)
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Carrot mushroom loaf from the Moosewood cookbook.
  • SouthGippyGirl
    SouthGippyGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Gingered Carrot Apple soup (home-made), and cheese and sriracha on a whole grain ciabatta roll.

May I have your soup recipe please! Sounds delish!