Trader Joe's

Options

Replies

• SibylDiane
    SibylDiane Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love so much at Trader Joe's. I'd basically have to just type up pretty much my entire shopping list. But a few favorites:
    trays of sliced mango, canteloupe, and watermelon
    organic chicken breast tenders
    all natural sirloin filets
    chili spiced dried mango

and to pop in the freezer for an occasional small treat: mango ice cream mochi. Yum!
  • mathteacher2010
    mathteacher2010 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Almond Butter!

Mochi (chocolate)!

Frozen mashed sweet potato (it's little puck-like shapes, and you can heat as many as you need)!

Grilled chicken strips (better than the ones at Stop & Shop)!

Beans so Green!

Butternut squash risotto!

Frozen turkey burgers!

I could go on and on; I use a lot of the above to make up a quick and healthy meal!

:tongue:
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Speculoos cookie butter and the reduced guilt chunky guacamole with greek yogurt is delicious! Also their chili lime chicken burgers, pumpernickel pretzel rods, frozen pizzas! I love traders joes.
  • DeeOnAMission
    DeeOnAMission Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Tequila is awesome (mixed with home made lime/lemon/orange liqud combo) and you got yourself a skinny Margarita!....

Other than that, I love verything but specially their snacks. I'm a snacker ( a former chipoholic), and they have a great variety of baked snacks that are a healthier option for me.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Everything is good there. I'm esp a big fan of their hummus.

Plus call me crazy, but I enjoy shopping at a store that treats their employees decently.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I LOVE their regular hummus, wintry mix coffee, organic white bread, bags of small honey crisp apples, multi grain pita chips. I also buy their frozen veggies, eggs and a lot of cheese.
  • lotusspark
    Options
    veggie/flaxseed chips yum..organic katsup, rice mixes, mustard. pineapple. a lot of good stuff there.
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    OKAY.... LISTEN UP... there is this WAY COOL feature on MFP called "SEARCH". You might want to click it and try it.

This topic keeps coming up. The sad part about folks who just post it as a new topic is they miss all the suggestions that came before... and the folks who posted before may miss out in new suggestions they might want to see... so BEFORE you post a topic... try SEARCHING to see if it's already out there... like this one is... see for example BOTH these two times it was done before.... just sayin'.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/589318-list-your-trader-joe-s-favorites-here?hl=trader+joe's+favorite&page=5#posts-8847691

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673166-trader-joe-s
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Hummus
    Chocolate Quinoa Cookie
    Cranberry Mango Blueberry Bran Muffins
    Peppermint Macaroons
    Cocoa Almond Spread
    Dark Chocolate Almonds

EDIT: Organic coconut oil
  • MagnaSky
    MagnaSky Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Love Trader Joe's! Many of my favorites have already been listed. Do not think I saw anyone mentioning TJ's Multigrain Baking & Pancake Mix and canned light coconut milk, those are always in my pantry. TJ'sis the only place were I have seen lower sodium salsa.
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    *Rosemary Balsamic Chicken Breast (already grilled and next to veggies)
    *Pineapple salsa
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Their mini chocolate biscotti are pretty tasty...great to satisfy that sweet tooth.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    White bean and basil hummus!
    OMG, got to try this one, thanks:flowerforyou:
  • violingoddess1
    violingoddess1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Sodium Free whole Wheat Bread! it is great!!!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Butternut Squash Soup
    Frozen albacore tuna
    Frozen lobster
    Yogurt and kale dip
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Tazatki, Reduced Fat Chinese Chicken Salad, Brown Rice Penne Pasta, Frozen Brown Rice (3 pouches per box), Frozed BBQ Teriyaki chicken, Blackberry seedless jam

Oh, and my most favorite treat for 80 calories almost every night... Carribean Fruit Floes (like real fruit popscicles, but they are huge and all natural and huge chunks of fruit in them)

LOVE TRADER JOE'S!!!
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Seeded Harvest Boule (Worth sliceing it yourself)
    Chicken Sausage
    LowFat Celtic Cheddar
  • Robinvan38
    Robinvan38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    All of the frozen vegetables and fruits are amazing. Buy chopped spinach and some to all your pasta, rice sides and practically anything. Frozen berries are great in plain yogurt or cottage cheese. For a sweet treat, there are dark chocolate potato chip shaped heavenly treats (with a 12 piece serving size). Some of the frozen dinners are delicious with a decent amount being low cal. The frozen turkey burgers and grass fed (frozen) beef are excellent.
  • petgen
    petgen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Organic butternut squash soup -- yum!
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    general tso's sauce and orange chicken