What in the world do you do with the other half?!?!

Options
13»

Replies

• happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Banana 1/2 goes in fridge or freezer for later. Other fruit....stored in a container for later!
  • fightingformylife
    Options
    I'm too lazy to do that, especially if I'm trying to get all my stuff done for the day. I'll just eat the whole darn thing!
  • Verla7
    Verla7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just cut my bananna in half and eat the other half the next day, us it stays fresh that way, I do the same with an apple except I wrap in in plastic wrap and stick it in the fridge. You could also freez the rest of your bananna and make a yogurt smoothy with it and some frozen pineapple yum!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I start to eat something and realise I don't like it so don't finish it. I'll be damned if I'm wasting calories on foods I don't like!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'll put the other half in the refrigerator.

Sometimes I'm just not that hungry for the whole thing but I want something so I'll just eat half.
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    One time I logged half a banana because the bottom half was bruised and I thought it was gross, so I tossed the rest of it.

I always eat a whole apple. I could see if people cut an apple up and only ate half of it though.
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old is always responsible for the other half. :)
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    I also either split it with one of my kids or hubby or if it's frozen (and I freeze cut up bananas too), I will just use the amount I want and log it accordingly. If I'm at a party and there's a fruit tray with cut up apples, I might also log what I eat as a fraction of an apple. I very rarely waste food though and would never just cut off part of a fruit/veggie or whatever and chunk the rest (unless it was bad).
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Wrap it up and eat it later.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Usually one of my small people eats it :)