I am New!

Options
My name is Cathleen and I think this might help me in the long run. Something to keep me accountable and also remind me what I should and should not be eating. The hard part of this will be the dedication it will take to keep up with it. Someone have any advice?

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Hey Cathleen,

Welcome and well wishes to you on your weight loss journey! Life style changes liek this certainly take time. They can be very rewarding and very frustrating at times as well. It's key to stay consistent. You're motivated to lose the weight, so this will be easy for you. You're doing this for you, no one can take that from you or tell you to do it any differently. Logging all your foods is really important, I suggest doing this before you actually eat it, look at your numbers and go from there. Exercise is also key. Even just walking a few miles a day or just 1 mile a day to start. Have a great day! :flowerforyou:

Ami
  • headspin
    Options
    Welcome. I am fairly new to this as well, but I know if works! I have lost 8 pounds since I started. Keeping track of my food is not as hard as I thought it would be. When I see the weight loss happening it motivates me that much more to keep track of everything. Reading words of encouragement has helped alot too. Anytime you meet your calorie goal, exercise goal or even lose a pound....go ahead and post it, then read all the replies. The smallest encouragement helps so much. Good luck in your journey!!
  • mlagena
    mlagena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    just make it part of the daily routine!