30 Day Shred forum locked?

Options
I tried to post this on the 30 Day Shred Beginners forum, but it said that it was locked...and didn't post it. Anyway, here's what I said:

Wow you all have been at this thread for a long time! I busted out the 30 Day Shred yesterday and it kicked my butt. I did it after burning 550 at the gym on the ellliptical/bike so I thought about just doing the first 3-2-1 round, but then just went with it.

I only have 8 lb. weights but managed to get through. My arms have always been strong, I was a softball pitcher for like 10 years, 3 years of which was year-round. But I think I'll use a resistance band today to give my arms a little break and let the muscles repair. Maybe I could use the weights every other day and the resistance band the other days? I have some heavy-duty resistance bands so I won't be cheating myself.

Do you guys do the shred every day? I haven't read through the whole thread, hehe sorry. Do you do other workouts too? I might try to do the shred in the mornings and then do cardio and do strength training (alternating upper/lower/torso) at night.

Thoughts on routine?

Replies