Need Support!

Options
Hi All,
I joined myfitnesspal months ago and haven't been very good about keeping up with it! I really want to lose weight and get back in shape. My goal is to lose 30 lbs by June 1. I want to utilize this community tool to help keep me motivated so any advice, recipes, exercies that work for you guys, please share :-)

Replies

• TwentyTen
    Options
    Hi All,
    I joined myfitnesspal months ago and haven't been very good about keeping up with it! I really want to lose weight and get back in shape. My goal is to lose 30 lbs by June 1. I want to utilize this community tool to help keep me motivated so any advice, recipes, exercies that work for you guys, please share :-)

Hey there. I would advise just doing some reading in the threads. There are soo many great recipes , exercises and amazing advice posted in the various topics. Jump into those threads!
  • bolsen21
    Options
    i keep the food diary open 24/7 it helps me keep track of what i'm doing and how i'm eating.
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I agree. You have to log every single thing you eat or drink every day to truly stay on track. It's a pain sometimes, but it helps you get the most out of MFP! :) I was able to lose 20 lbs post-baby last year only by keeping track of my calories every day. Good luck!
  • Lenig12
    Options
    Great! Thank you all for the posts!!! :smile: