Turbo Jam Question

incircles_lp2
incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
How do you enter Turbo Jam into the workout section? It didn't show up when I typed "Turbo Jam," so maybe there is a better way to determine how many calories you may burn when doing it? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Which Turbo Jam video are you doing? I have a whole set that I got a few years ago, and it just depends on which one I do as to how I log it. If it's a Cardio party, fat blaster, something high energy, I log it as high impact aerobics. For the 3T and lower body jam, I log it as strength training. Of course, everyone on here is going to tell you to get a HRM to be accurate, but for those of us who can't afford to spend that money right now, we just do the best we can to estimate! :smile:
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    I am just starting with a 5-disc set. I have a HRM but it I don't trust it. It is a Polar 6 and it doesn't seem to catch my heart rate very well ( I got it offline, and I think the battery is dying on it!). I will try doing the high impact aerobics thing for now. Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.