I'm just saying....

Options
I WILL loose the last 7 lbs of baby weight by the end of March. 'Nuff said. 41 weeks putting the weight on, 41 weeks to take it off.

Replies

• lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo, watch out, she's on a mission!!!!!!!:smokin:
  • sallyah13
    sallyah13 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I got rid of all but my last 8 in the first 6 months, those last 8 though won't go away!! My baby turns 1 March 6th and I don't think they will be gone by then even:( I finally decided my scale was broke and just won't go below 138!!! Ok, so maybe not, but it makes me feel better to think that and at least I can wear my pre-pregnancy clothes even if they are a little tighter!
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    138 was a huge milestone for me. I was no longer overweight! I don't think my 125 body is going to look like my pre-preg body, though. I was a size 2 at 127 - very lean and muscular. But I figure if I get down to 125 I can put my focus on gaining a couple lbs of lean muscle mass ... if I'm not pregnant again.
  • TaBu
    TaBu Posts: 3
    Options
    Great Job!! i'm just starting..but im trying to get where you are. Keep up the good work!
  • sallyah13
    Options
    I know, getting the weight off is only half the battle, getting the tone back is much harder! Fortunately I am a runner so that has helped, but it would have been much better to not be a total slug while I was pregnant! Plus my body seems to have reproportioned after this baby. The body does some crazy things.
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Options
    Lol. Running does help - but I have knee and back trouble from deployment in 2005. My chiropractor told me "no running until you are at your pre-pregnancy weight". It's been hard to give up... but I do get on the ellipitcal and kill it with massive resistance and incline :bigsmile: I ran throughout my pregnancy until I was about 32 weeks or so. I SWEAR this 20lbs of extra cushion came after 35 weeks when I was just to pregnant to work the floor in the icu. LOL! It got pretty ridiculous at work. So after that I laid around and stuffed my face for 6 weeks and barely did more than walk slowly!

I think you look fabulous :) I look forward to starting running again, but I'm a little skiddish because after multiple adjustments I've been pain free for 5 months!
  • sallyah13
    Options
    My first was a preemie, so when I got pregnant the second time I didn't do anything out of the crazy fear that something bad would happen so of course gained 70 pounds! Now of course I wish I had been more active and kept running, but my mind wouldn't let me! I totally see why you wouldn't want to risk being in pain again, just remember to start slow and don't do too much to quickly! I would think that 7 pounds wouldn't make too much of a difference for running so just take it easy :)
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Options
    I've thought about giving it a try. Getting bored of the ellipitcal...which is kind of weird because I never got bored of running. I think I might do 15 minutes of running and 45 on the elliptical and work my way down.
  • sallyah13
    Options
    That would probably be a great start. I have always found that the eliptical hurts my knees after just a few minutes so don't ever do that, it is funny how everyone is different and can do different activities!