Motivation, Munchies and useful tips

Options
Ok, so I admit I fell off a bit. For the past two weeks I have I have indulged in the "Sticky Icky Green". Which gave me the munchies like crazy! So I realize that is not good activity for me if I am trying to loose weight. I just kept eating little snacks because nothing was hitting the spot. So far I have lost 15lbs from October until now. But I seem to have hit a wall. Does anyone have any tips on how to get a second wind so to speak?

Replies

• SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    lol. Cut back on poking the smot and clear all the munchie crap out of the cupboards. Maybe buying some cute new workout gear will give you the boost you need to get going again.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Sometimes you need to take a week or so to get back on track. Someday I have the binges. I have noticed they aren't as big as theyused to be. To combat lots of snacking I have been eating small frequent meals and have quick snacks around. I like apples with hummus. I was never a fan before but I acutally like it know they have so many flavors. When there is no way stopping the urge I count the serving. I know that chips serving is usually 15. I have been also eating less processed food. I also make sure I am drinking alot of fluids as well. Try chewing a piece of sugar free gum as well. People also suggest at night if a binge is too much to handle go to bed and go to sleep.100 calorie Popcorn is good. Reduced sugar or sugar free hot chocolate is a nice treat. We always have Redi Whip available so I will have 2 tbsp which is 20 calories on top of the hot chocolate. Nothing lie get some excerise in also to give you energy
  • kaligurl50
    kaligurl50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Funny...Thanks for the motivation!!