Ladies Only please read

Options
I was wondering if I am the only one with this problem.
I always am extremely hungry starting about 10 days - 1 week before my period begins. So hungry! so I always eat too much for virtually almost half of the month. And I always crave bad carbs.....never fruits, veggies, healthy stuff.....
After my period ends, ( say for example day 5 ), I am usually 2 - 3 lbs lighter than when it began. But that doesn't last, because after one more week or two, I get awfully hungry and PMS-ing again! And weight goes up again.
So my question is.... do you have this problem? How do you control it?
thank you!

Replies

• Vanessa123080
    Vanessa123080 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! Thought it was just me. :) I have no solution for it tho. :( I gain, i lose, i gain , i lose.......its a never ending cycle. I went to the doc and he put me on something to where i only have a period twice a year but I felt so horrible that i had to stop taking it and ended up having 2 period within a week of eachother so that threw me way off track with my weightloss. I know Im no help to you but at least you know your not alone lol
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    'sup?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg

hahahha win!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg

<3<3<3
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    It says Girls only so....
    didnt-read-darth-vader.gif
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue, I become ravenous. I am fortunate that it doesn't last that long though, only about a week leading up. I try to drink extra water and keep all the junk out of sight. It's still a battle though and I haven't found a surefire way to stop it.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    workout more = you can eat more.
  • calliandrea
    Options
    I crave chocolate a lot during that time. i've found that snack bars with chocolate or sixlets (low in cals and so good!) is a good way to control the cravings. Also, eat smaller meals and snack more often on lower calorie foods helps. Making small changes on what and when you eat during that time could help a lot.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg
    LMFAO.

Oh dear god. I'm dying.
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This always happens to me but it's about 2 days before and a day into TOM. Here is my theory - If I was hit by a car and bleeding to death on the street, you would pretty much give me whatever I want, right? Hence, if I am bleeding I get whatever I want.

Do I control it? Not completly. I will go over my calories a little (small bag of salty chips and dark chocolate otta do it) but somehow it doesnt stick to my weight. I make sure to drink extra water during that time too. Make things...ah...flow a little better all around.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    "Ladies only" threads never work around here, just so you know.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    In the last eight years, I have had (I think) one non-BC period. I had no period for three years. I don't even remember what it's like!

I think I'm due in the next week or two. I don't know. I'm skeered.
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg

BAAHAHAHAHA

ps you know by putting "ladies only" means the guys are more than curious...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    "Ladies only" threads never work around here, just so you know.

They work great if you want men to read them.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg

\0/
  • Chessie24
    Options
    Yup, same problem. Happens every time before I start. I normally want some type of junk food or chocolate. So I keep small candy bars for when I just need a bite. I do give in because if not I'll go crazy thinking about the sugar. I figure if I'm good the other 3 weeks out of the month it's fine. It's been okay so far :)
  • shortnerdy
    Options
    I will eat everything I repeat EVERYTHING during those few days. SO hard to control :(
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    There are millions of people in the world. Do you really think you are the only one? You are not a special snowflake.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    JX6dl.jpg
    Lmmfao!!!
    And yes, I am the same way. I also get bloated during ovulation so theres only a very short amount of time that my stomach actually feels flat.