Six Week Six Pack HELP!

I just finished Jillian Michael's Killer Buns and Thighs (All three levels, what the heck is with the one legged burpees?!) and am moving on to Six Week Six Pack.
I'm fairly fit - I run 3 miles every morning at a 9 minute mile - but I expected to feel a little more ab burn from the video.
Where KBT left me exhausted and panting, SWSP feels like nothing in comparison, almost like I haven't been working out at all.

Is it possible I'm simply doing the moves wrong? The video is very fast, and I was confused, but even reviewing the video again afterwards it seemed like I had done most of them properly.
Is there a method to ab exercise I'm missing, or should I look to another video?
Thanks!

Replies

• Not sure if you've tried any other programs but there are a lot better ones out there. Six weeks to get a six pack may be achievable with one of the more accellerated programs. Bring on January!! http://getreviewsandratings.com/?cat=1
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    I did SWSP and I found that level one was a little too easy on the cardio because it's mostly mat work. When I was on level one I combined it with a 2.5 mile run. Level 2 is better for cardio and will feel more like a "workout." So I suggest continuing running during level one, then after you've tried level 2 you can see what you want to do!