goodness again......

Options
Hello everyone! So after 3 months of slacking and forgetting that MFP existed, I am back in business.. Reason being.... I stopped logging in because I had reached my goal and was happily sitting at 122 lbs. I was on top of the world nothing could reach me and boy was I wrong..... Food Did!!!! I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 131 lbs!!!!!! It may not seem like a lot to some of you but for me, it was a stab to the heart, although I wasn't so shocked since I knew I had been bad. No one likes seeing the actual number I guess. Well I decided to stop and start right away. I don't want to let this madness continue, lol. So I'm back in business determined to go back to 122lbs! Less than 10lbs. I just need some support and friends. A group would be wonderful. I just don't know what group to get into since there are so many, and I'd like to join one that's just started. So if you have any suggestions please let me know :) Tnx

Replies

• lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You just returned to your "group" and didn't even know it. I've found that just being on this site is so uplifting and motivating, that I can move from place to place and group to group and I feel better and better. You're part of the MFP group baby, and we're all here to kick some booty!
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    I totally slacked, too! Now I want to start to get into modeling. I've got the height, I just need to whittle down the hips and tone up...I totally get what you mean by being happy w/ your results and then letting go! Sucks. But, we did it once before, and we can do it again. Its just a matter of making it a habit and a lifestyle. Thanks for your inspiration! Its nice to know none of us are alone on this! :D
  • KT923
    KT923 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey - we don't know each other, but I can relate. I am new to this and so are several of my friends. It's good for us to see someone who has made it so far and still can have a bad day or bad "time period" - but then get back into action and is reaching out. At this time I (and my friends) have all lost less then 10 lbs with goals varying from 20 - 40 total. Wish you the best and keep it up!
    :happy:
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    I LoVe it!!!!
    You just returned to your "group" and didn't even know it. I've found that just being on this site is so uplifting and motivating, that I can move from place to place and group to group and I feel better and better. You're part of the MFP group baby, and we're all here to kick some booty!
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    I'm glad I was of some good help :) Thanks for the warm wishes. Here's some going your way.. ***************
    Hey - we don't know each other, but I can relate. I am new to this and so are several of my friends. It's good for us to see someone who has made it so far and still can have a bad day or bad "time period" - but then get back into action and is reaching out. At this time I (and my friends) have all lost less then 10 lbs with goals varying from 20 - 40 total. Wish you the best and keep it up!
    :happy: