CatFish !

Options
2»

Replies

• racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I like the show! I wonder why some of the people hold on for so long. For example, the girl that waited 10 years to meet the guy who was overweight & too embarassed to meet her. He seemed rude on the phone. I just don't understand why she held out for him for so long. I missed last night's episode, but I'm sure I'll see it sometime!

I wonder the same thing. Or like the girl from the first episode...the "guy" she was talking to was obviously not a guy...you could tell as soon as Nev got the person on the phone. Are people that desperate? I think the people that make up the fake profiles definitely have issues, but I wonder more about the people that let these psychos string them along for years and years like that.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I found a 'catfish' on here. *kitten*, I figured it out pretty quickly though. So now I have an even harder time understanding why they hang on for so long.
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked too! I just wanna see one where it's actually the person they claim to be!
  • ejosbourn
    ejosbourn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just saw Catfish for the first time last night! So funny you just mentioned it!! And actually really hard NOT to watch!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    IhavenoideawhatshappeningbutImexcited.gif

Now i'm excited and it's b/c of this picture!!! Seriously though, I LOVE THAT SHOW!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    My episode is coming up in February. I'm not really Road Dog. I'm a 32 year old, sexually frustrated, angry lesbian secretly hitting on my brother's girlfriends.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My episode is coming up in February. I'm not really Road Dog. I'm a 32 year old, sexually frustrated, angry lesbian secretly hitting on my brother's girlfriends.
    LMFAO
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I think its a good show. Sad that it happens but good show.
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    great show! but kinda sad... but alot of the people are falling for "models" and **** so its kinda fishy to begin with.. but a good show to watch.. and makes me kinda laugh when i see these guys on here with "no heads" wondering if thats really who they are! :o)
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    It makes me glad that my BF (over yonder on the left, in my profile pic) who I met on MySpace years ago didn't end up being a 300lb woman.
  • madworld1
    Options
    I love that show. Last night's episode was really sweet. They are cute together.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    What channel is this on? What night?
  • madworld1
    Options
    What channel is this on? What night?

Mondays on MTV. I'm not sure what time though. You can watch full episodes on MTV.com (I think). It's a really good show.
  • melissashparago89
    Options
    I just watched it today on DVR... best one so far!! My roommates and I are obsessed with the show!!