need help and support from other mom's!

Options
My name is Shauna, I'm 23 and I have a two year old I work full time and a husband.
I'm looking for friends who are as busy as me who can share any tips and tricks, as well as people I can share some of my little tricks with,
I only have about 15 lbs to lose but I wanna lose that and stay in shape.

Shauna

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom but I just wanted to suggest that you add Leakramirez. She's also a mom and loves having support and motivating other moms on their journey.
  • GymChick8
    Options
    I'm also a busy mum. I've got a 7&9 year old. Work full time and study part time. It can get pretty crazy around here somedays. For me it's all about routine and being organised.

I've lost 20kg, have around 8, I'd like to lose.

Mel
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a very busy mom to a 7 and 8 year old and work full time. My husband also works and goes to school, so we're pretty busy. I try to squeeze in workouts whenever I can.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mum to a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I work part time as a secondary school teacher so I have to do work in my own time (planning, marking etc) and my husband does shift work, so often I am alone all evening with our kids.

I fit gym around my husband's shifts, go at the weekend, and go straight after work before picking the kids up from nursery.