best sandwiches?

Options
124»

Replies

• MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Just had a Black Angus Roast Beef Sandwich on a Kaiser roll. Nomnomnomnomnom! just wish laughingdani would have made it for me!

That's because I make the BEST sammiches. And I make them while listening to this...

http://youtu.be/6ylDDs3mdJE

That song makes me want to eat the living hell out of a sammich....
  • springhope99
    Options
    Tuna Melt
    Grilled Turkey & Cheese w/tomato
    BLT
    Clubhouse
    Grilled chicken sub from Subway, toasted, with american cheese, lettuce, & mayo

YUM
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    The Arista and duck fat fried potatoes from my fav. sandwich shop in philly. Roasted Suckling Pig, Italian Long Hots, Broccoli Rabe & Sharp Provolone.

20121023_124109.jpg
    20121023_124114.jpg

Alright, is this at John's too, or somewhere else? Yum! Do you live in Philly? I am tempted to drive over to John's for lunch now, lol, I work at 3rd and Spring Garden.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Alright, is this at John's too, or somewhere else? Yum! Do you live in Philly? I am tempted to drive over to John's for lunch now, lol, I work at 3rd and Spring Garden.

I live right outside of philly, that was from Paesano's in the Italian market, they have a 2nd location but forget where it is. Maybe the best sandwich shop in the city
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options

I live right outside of philly, that was from Paesano's in the Italian market, they have a 2nd location but forget where it is. Maybe the best sandwich shop in the city

Must.Try.That. If you like middle Eastern food, hit up Bitars at around 10th and Federal or Ellsworth. Awesome gyros, stuff like that. They also have the world's best hummus and pita bread.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Must.Try.That. If you like middle Eastern food, hit up Bitars at around 10th and Federal or Ellsworth. Awesome gyros, stuff like that. They also have the world's best hummus and pita bread.

I'll be making a trip to Federal donuts for chicken and donuts in the near future