Options

Replies

• Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    B.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Between those two- A. Isn't it most people's goal in life to find lasting love and happiness with another person?

No. My goal is to be able to suck my toes

lol...wouldn't you want the guy in option A to suck your toes for you?
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    A.

No doubt about it, it'd really get me down being completely out of shape, but I'd still choose the love!

Just to add: I know this sounds really silly and random, but just seeing the title "what would you rather be?" followed by "if you had no choice" and people responding "CHOICE A/B" or "if I had to CHOOSE" really made me giggle. Shouldn't it be, if I had to choose? I'm sorry, I know it's nit-picky, I just couldn't help but think that, and sometimes I just have bring this stuff up :laugh: I will leave it there...
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    I'm going with option C. be an awesome alien!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    A.

No doubt about it, it'd really get me down being completely out of shape, but I'd still choose the love!

Just to add: I know this sounds really silly and random, but just seeing the title "what would you rather be?" followed by "if you had no choice" and people responding "CHOICE A/B" or "if I had to CHOOSE" really made me giggle. Shouldn't it be, if I had to choose? I'm sorry, I know it's nit-picky, I just couldn't help but think that, and sometimes I just have bring this stuff up :laugh: I will leave it there...
    The OP probably means if you had no choice but to pick/choose one of the two options.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Option C: death
  • cechapman10
    cechapman10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A.

That's my life right now...lol BUT I'm working on part of choice B combined with A :smile:

I agree. I'll gladly take a one-night stand with my hubby and meet him again tomorrow ;-)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    Choice A: Very out of shape for all of your life but married to the love of your life and you all live happily ever after

OR

Choice B: Super fit, have some short relationships every now and then but mainly do one night stands for your whole life
    Wait, if you have no choice, then why is there a choice A and B?:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    B, maybe I'm a jerk but I'd love the opportunity to travel constantly without personal attachments
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    A.

That's my life right now...lol BUT I'm working on part of choice B combined with A :smile:

Me too :) Life was like B until I met my husband. Then gained weight, then had a baby… Wouldn't trade my husband and child for the world, but I'd like to get B body again…
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    A.

The OP probably means if you had no choice but to pick/choose one of the two options.

I know. It just gave me a laugh when I first read it :)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Uh - probably A, as choice B will only be fun until it gets old and boring.
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    Hey, I am not out of shape but I am happily married to the love of my life. Why is that not an option?
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    B - I find relationships difficult anyway and couldn't be happy in one if I was out of shape.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    It's a trap!
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    A! I'm a relationship kinda gal all the way ;-)

but. i dont want that to happen, 'cause I wanna be in shape AND be married to the love of my life.
    haha. no kidding :D
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    *hangs head*

I'm depressed now.

I want B with the A relationship. *fairytale*
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    B is fun but I got tired of washing sheets every night though, so I pick A

Just put a towel down