OUCH!!!

Options
i've been working out regulary (4 or 5 days a week) for 4 years. I do both weights and cardio. Recently i took a hiatis (i've hardly done anything in the last month) and i've been noticing more and more that i have these little aches and pains that come and go. i'm convinced that it's due to my lack of working out. When i was working out i felt great except for the soreness that comes with working out which is the best feeling ever by the way. So my quesiton is am i alone or do you all have similair stories to tell? Thanks for chiming in!

Replies

• stanluoser
    Options
    You will become sore after not working out for a long period of time. That's good, sometimes I still feel sore after a hard workout and I take a few days rest in between each muscle group.
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! After losing about 47 lbs, completed my first 5k, a mud run, I had taken a brief break for some reason or other, and haven't worked out in a month. I can come up with all the excuses in the world why, but really, I just failed in motivating myself.

Along with the break in working out, I have been more tired, ate more unhealthy foods, ate more food, drank more beer, and have started to get back pain again. I also noticed more pudgy-ness around my belly. I don't want it all to come back!!! I started back at it yesterday. And I vow to stick with it!! All that work, will be worth it! I will not let it all be for nothing and just stop and gain it all back. I do not want to go back to that place. Plus, I have gotten rid of most of the bigger clothes! So no, you are not alone!