Hi, I am new ! Fingers crossed this site will help me!!

Options
I have servere arthritis, both sero negative and osteo, so i struggle to manage exercise! (Good excuse lol!!) 1 am 47 years old and feel 80!! I am desperate to lose lots of weight!

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hey. Welcome to MFP. Guaranteed this site WILL help you. :) I have fibromyalgia, and I know what it feels like to struggle with exercise, so you're not alone there. Good luck.
  • hmwth
    hmwth Posts: 25
    Options
    I just started Jan 12 and I have lost 14 pounds in 5 weeks. I sit down every morning with my coffee and plan my diet for the day. That way I do not lose track of my calories. I put in the things that are a given and work around them. After supper I sit down again and review and make adjustments if necessary. Some days it is a nice surprise that I did not eat as much as I had planned. I then have my evening tea and cookies to look forward and sometimes I can fit in an extra snack. Good Luck
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    welcome!!
  • just2bfit
    Options
    You can do it!! Exercise does not have to be a two mile run or a 12 mile bike ride, just do a little more than you are used to, and soon you will amaze even yourself! Best of luck to ya :0)