Just frustrated and have some questions.

Options
Ive lost 28lbs and you would expect to go down in clothing size somewhere....but i havent!
Pants - same.
Shirt - same.
Bra - same.

Still have another 29lbs to go, but was thinking about starting to strength train. No idea where to start though. I was told this would help the inches come off :) Any advice?

Stats:
SW - 192
CW - 164
GW - 135

Measurements starting at 180lbs.
Arms - 13
Thighs - 24
Calf - 14.5
Bust - 41
Hips - 45.5
Belly Button - 43.5
Waist (think i measured in the wrong place) - 43
Neck - 14

Measurements at 168lbs (will measure again at 162)
Arms - 10.5
Thighs - 20.5
Calf - 13
Bust - 38
Hips - 42.5
Belly Button - 34
Waist - 39
Neck - 12.5

Replies

• RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like your "old clothes" may have originally been on the small size if you aren't loose in them currently. You have lost a ton of inches from your body, your clothes should be looser. I'd say pat yourself on the back and be ultra proud and go shop around and see if the new clothes in the stores are the same size as your current stuff or not. Then buy something new anyway :p

Good luck with strength training, it'll definitely look good :)
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    By your measurements and weight loss, it seems like you should have gone down a size. Just from my personal experience, I have lost 20 pounds and I seem to go down a pant size every 10 pounds that I loose. This might be a dumb question, but have you tried on a smaller pant size, or are you just going by the way your current clothes fit? Strength training will help because it will help tone you up. Also, running makes you leaner, so that would help, too.
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    By your measurements and weight loss, it seems like you should have gone down a size. Just from my personal experience, I have lost 20 pounds and I seem to go down a pant size every 10 pounds that I loose. This might be a dumb question, but have you tried on a smaller pant size, or are you just going by the way your current clothes fit? Strength training will help because it will help tone you up. Also, running makes you leaner, so that would help, too.

Im wearing the same ones I started with, I can tell they fit a little looser but not enough to justify a size down. :/ What do you recomend for strength training? I have no idea where to even begin or what to do.