Survival Tips For Men-How To Ask A Woman A Question

2»

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    With the stresses of the social situations that will come upon all in the next couple weeks....Please, guys, I am throwing you a bone, here :)

Are you calling all men dogs? I think that a very big generalization. Just because you choose to have relationships with guys who don't know how to treat women doesn't mean you should be call all men dogs. Where's the respect in that? What have I done to you???
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Well, there certainly are charts for women about the oddities that men seem to generally possess....but here is another gross generalization I'd like to share, being that I am Canadian, eh?

Graphjam-Canadians_zps99af4270.jpg

While we're on the topic...

...any Aussies want to register a complaint about Americans saying anything about "throwing another shrimp on the barbie" or making reference to Foster's beer?

Ha....good thing We Canadians aren't guilty of this.....*fingers crossed behind back knowing she used this very reference last week...with a perfect Australian accent, BTW....*
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 310 Member
    Well, there certainly are charts for women about the oddities that men seem to generally possess....but here is another gross generalization I'd like to share, being that I am Canadian, eh?

Flippen eh Cath! I can say it because I'm a proud Canadian too! :tongue:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member

While we're on the topic...

...any Aussies want to register a complaint about Americans saying anything about "throwing another shrimp on the barbie" or making reference to Foster's beer?

and my personal favorite...the dingo ate my baby.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    D: but I don't like wine
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    This is stupid. Women need to relax and stop being so hormonal. Why isnt there a guide like this for men? because theyre naturally more easy-going and dont stress so much. i know my post is a generalization but this whole "guide" just promotes women's negative qualities that some may have.
    The point....you just proved it.

i heart MFP
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member

Ditto. Fetch me a beer, will ya? :drinker:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Funny, because I'm feeling emotional and could really use a large [750ml] glass of red wine right about now.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    oh sweet jesus!

i like!

:drinker:
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member

Me neither. Where's the Peach Schnapps?! :drinker:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Nah always bacon.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    Just as I thought. The key to a woman's heart is the same key used for the removal of her pants. WINE!!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    I think I might be a man, mainly because when I ask if I look ok I actually want to know if I do, if I say does this make me look fat/thinner/bulgy/slutty etc I want to know the real answer, if my hair looks rubbish, I want to know, not find out when I walk past a shop window, I also like to talk to my man, we have proper conversations..and I really like sex, it makes everything better, even headaches....

I am also not that keen on wine...now champagne...that is the exception...oh and chocolate

oh no wait, I am a woman and not a stereotype
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    This actually cracked me up LOL
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

your policemen are called 'mounties.'

Yes, yes....and we all live in igloos and eat Moose....

I KNEW IT!!!
  • Cathcandoo
    With the stresses of the social situations that will come upon all in the next couple weeks....Please, guys, I am throwing you a bone, here :)

Are you calling all men dogs? I think that a very big generalization. Just because you choose to have relationships with guys who don't know how to treat women doesn't mean you should be call all men dogs. Where's the respect in that? What have I done to you???

Please, let me set this matter straight, kind sir...it is in fact an olde English idiom which conotates being nice to someone, giving them a helping hand, as it were....as it is....most dog owners treat their pets better than many in the human race treat each other...so, in that sense it is really quite a compliment :)
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    I'm not in a position to "PhotoShop" the below pics right now, but I added titles. Thoughts?!

"When a man talks to a woman"
    ginger_large.gif

"When a woman talks to a man"
    LarsonBlank.jpg

*Edit: original picture was too big
  • karen19711
    karen19711 Posts: 99 Member
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!

EH!!!!!!!

Smile Canadian K
  • Cathcandoo
    Pfffft! It is all fun and games until someone loses their Maple Leaf in their wine!!!!
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    No wine for me, but I'll have another Boston Lager, thanks!