Girl Scout Cookies

Options
I just ate 9 cookies in 9 minutes.....ugh...no control

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I just ate 9 cookies in 9 minutes.....ugh...no control

Stop. AAO. Just cause you ate that doesnt mean you have to blow the rest of the day!
  • pianoteacherevan
    pianoteacherevan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can still control your legs for nice jog today. It's not over till it's over.
  • panther87
    panther87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    They're addictive little suckers! I did my will power thing by not even ordering them, because I could polish off a whole box of the Samoa's! So when not in the house they don't even bother me.
    Just throw the rest away and keep on keeping on.
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the devil created Girl Scout cookies...
  • EmilyStrick
    Options

you made me literally lol.
  • ericaquin
    ericaquin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    there are 21 meals in a week, so you messed up one of them... that still leaves 20 meals that are successful. Go do some exercise if your really upset about it. Mine (samoas) are in the fridge right now calling my name but I only limit myself to 2 which is the serving size but I think the thin mints are 4 a serving.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I bought one box of shortbread a month ago. It had 2 sleeves of cookies in it. I still have 1 1/2 sleeves left. I only allow myself to eat one at a time, and I usually just crush it up in a container of yogurt for added crunch.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I had the same thought.
    I polished off half a pack the other night. :embarassed:
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options

you made me literally lol.

well i'm glad lol
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    2 of the crunch chocolate something = 150 calories....or 7 extra minutes on my elliptical. :grumble: My quads tell me it wasn't worth it.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My hubby gave me two boxes for Valentine's day. I too polished off half the box. I didn't want to even log them I felt so dirty! Strangely enough, that was enough to keep me from going back to them. They've been untouched since Saturday night.
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    there are 21 meals in a week, so you messed up one of them... that still leaves 20 meals that are successful. Go do some exercise if your really upset about it.

I never thought abotu it like that, thanks:flowerforyou: for another reason to know that 1 slip up does not define me!!!:drinker:
  • jojoworks
    jojoworks Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My niece joined girl scouts a couple years ago and I found out then that you can just write a check out to have them donate the cookies to some place like a nursing home. Niece gets the credit, I get good Auntie points, no calories AND a tax deduction!!
  • beqy12
    beqy12 Posts: 569
    Options
    My niece joined girl scouts a couple years ago and I found out then that you can just write a check out to have them donate the cookies to some place like a nursing home. Niece gets the credit, I get good Auntie points, no calories AND a tax deduction!!

Wow! This is great to know! I have been avoiding the Girl Scouts as they stand at the exit of the supermarket because I know that I would probably eat a WHOLE BOX of the cookie in 9 minutes (I wish that was an exaggeration, but it's not)... and who can say no to a Girl Scout? I felt so sad.