caf. free diet pepsi??

Options
so if i want to drink a pop and its caf. free diet pepsi. is it health for me or just like any other pop out there??

Replies

• sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Less calories but there are people who would say that sugar substitutes are bad news.
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    so if i want to drink a pop and its caf. free diet pepsi. is it health for me or just like any other pop out there??

Are you drinking a case of it in one sitting or are you having 6 ounces every once in awhile?

When I feel the need to have a soda I drink Coke Zero. No calories. I never drink more than a few ounces so I don't think I'm harming myself with it. I prefer water.
  • ElizabethAnn1993
    ElizabethAnn1993 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Are you drinking a case of it in one sitting or are you having 6 ounces every once in awhile?

When I feel the need to have a soda I drink Coke Zero. No calories. I never drink more than a few ounces so I don't think I'm harming myself with it. I prefer water.

I useaully drink a 16oz. in one day but i drink one maybe once a week.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    There will always be someone who will argue for both sides of the coin (i.e. some who will argue that everything will harm you, while another argues that they won't). Therefore, I suggest that you do your research and make your own decision based upon what you look up.

My personal opinion based upon my own research is that caffeine is good for you in small doses and diet soda is better for you than regular sugar filled soda. However, only drinking diet soda without any water can't be good for you either. So, in my opinion, drinking a diet caffeine free pepsi every once in a while isn't healthy, but it isn't bad for you either.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    No. It is not safe for you. If you're like me it will become the only thing you will ever drink. So watch yourself. However, if you have one 12 oz diet coke a day than you're fine.

While Diet coke is cal free..It's not really.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    and diet soda is better for you than regular sugar filled soda.

Totally agree with this. I never drink diet because of the taste but it is no doubt a better choice than regular.
  • BodyFreak
    Options
    Personally i love drinking caf. free diet pops during cutting season. Its never affected my progress and theres nothing wrong with it in terms of health
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    It's not healthy but I don't necessarily think it is bad either (I say as I take another drink of my Diet Dr Pepper which I plan to give up when I'm dead and not a day sooner).
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    It hydrates you if you are thirsty.