Looking for friends who want to lose 100+ pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I'm down to my last 25 pounds, but feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • elaineirene84
    elaineirene84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Let's do this!
  • Taimarra
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, too. Started off with 190ish to lose, got about 150ish left (man that sounds like a big task when I put it that way! Yikes!) so would love to have company. I've got an awesome friends list, but don't think I could ever have enough supporters:D
  • caitlyn30
    caitlyn30 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    100 lbs to lose...47 lost since June
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Another volunteer to support where I can here. You have come to the right place...all the motivation you need.
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I want to lose a total of 120.
  • taby_chan
    Options
    I need to lose 100+, you can add me if you want!
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 to lose myself. I sent you a friend request. Support is key to achieve your goal :)
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa, my goal is 120 (possibly more depending on my body once I reach that point). I have found that the support of people who understand not only the physical requirements but the mental requirements in losing such a large amount of weight has been monumental so far in my journey (16lbs since Oct 22)

Look at my profile, If I match what you are looking for, feel free to add me.
  • paine016
    paine016 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When I started (before MFP) at 260 I had over 100 pounds to lose. I have 26 pounds left to go (from 110 to lose with a goal weight of 150). I would sure love to give some support/tips/encouragement to those whose goals matched mine when I started. Please feel free to add me.
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    I am wanting to lose at least 80lbs but would love to lose at least 100lbs so I can secure myself in a healthy weight range. Feel free to add me anyone. :flowerforyou:
  • raefray
    Options
    Motivation is what is hardest for me. I get motivated for a while and then nothing happens after that. Or I start working out and don't lose anything. I have over 100 lbs I want to lose and it just seems like so much. When I think it is like losing a whole person it is just overwhelming. It helps to know that others out there are going through the same struggle. But you can definately add me as a friend as I am just in need as you seem to be.
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hi there!

I have approximately that much to lose as well... my best advice is to take things one day at a time because when you look at the whole picture ~ it's overwhelming! Make small changes and begin to transform your lifestyle... don't make this a "diet" ~ it's not something to start and then stop... make this a sustainable way of living. :smile:

You can do this!! Patience & perseverance go a long way!
  • harish2202
    Options
    I have set a target to reduce 60 lbs. Need friend/ friends. Please feel free to add me