What are you craving?

Options
I really want to go eat a huge plate of chocolates but i can't. In that case, I decided to be proactive and start a therapeutic thread. Maybe if we post foods we want it will relieve the need to eat them.

I want to also eat this bag of limon chips and have a glass of wine and more shrimp scampi pasta.
Im so hungry!

Alright come on guys what are you craving?

Replies

• KWKY
    KWKY Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    See's dark chocolate almond clusters...

Unfortunately no other friends coming from the US in the next few months so will have to remain a fantasy for a while :(
  • TwistedFun
    Options
    See's dark chocolate almond clusters...

Unfortunately no other friends coming from the US in the next few months so will have to remain a fantasy for a while :(

that sounds like heaven...i am totally addicted to chocolate

anyone else?
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Anytime someone even mentions it I automatically start craving it. I could eat that stuff any time of day. :)
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    After that sl*t thread, I think I want some apple pie.
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Chocolate is what I am always craving!!!! To curb it, I just take a nice dark cocoa powder and put it in everything I can think of. Cocoa powder is actually packed full of iron and antioxidants and deliciousness and only about 15 cals per tablespoon. Damn, I want a chocolate bar now though!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    A real Philly cheese steak & pizza from Grotto's in Delaware.
  • XxxFallenAngelxxX
    Options
    A slice of cheesy Pizza and caramel popcorn :,(
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Natercias. I have no idea what they really are, all I know is they're Portuguese and they look like little, moist pancakes and my aunt made some at a Christmas party last week and it's all I've been thinking about ever since.
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Chinesse food! Especially crab rangoon or orange chicken :(
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    pAQzd.gif
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I am craving a Kayak...an ocean....a fishing pole...and the sound of lapping water against my kayak. I am craving a tight line as I fight against steelhead or a red.
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I just want cheese. A plate of cheese with melted cheese on top and cheese sauce on the side. Topped with shredded cheese.
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Pineapple and honey crisp apples.

I had a pizza craving, but I satisfied it on Monday. :smile:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I would love to eat a plate of pasta...or a nice big juicy cheeseburger w/fries. ::drools:::embarassed: haha
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I am craving a Kayak...an ocean....a fishing pole...and the sound of lapping water against my kayak. I am craving a tight line as I fight against steelhead or a red.

This, plus warm weather!
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Well.....I got my cravings out of the way: some boneless wings & mushrooms from Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday, and some pizza/cheese bread from my favorite local pizza joint for lunch today.

I'd been putting them both of for MONTHS, but now I feel more clear and focused ;)

Not to mention the past few days have just been crazy & hectic, but I should be back on a normal schedule now!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Chocolate has been my craving lately… as evidenced by my log, I've had chocolate every day this week….
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    Options
    Sour cola bottle lollies..
  • MaritimeGirl1986
    Options
    Spaghetti and garlic bread! It's going to put me over my calories for the day but I'm still making it for supper. The heart wants what the heart wants and the tummy is no different :)

...and wine...I haven't had wine in the house in months!
  • keep_it_real420
    keep_it_real420 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Kush.....my sweet sweet Mary Jane