Hi

Options
Hi,

I joined this forum because I am struggling to lose that last 5-10 lb. I'm 5'4 3/4 and my weight typically ranges between 117-120. My goal is to be 110-112 and maintain. I am hoping to lose five pounds by January 21st. I have been into fitness for years now. However, juggling different obligations it takes the backseat sometimes! I am trying to avoid that. My diet has been a challenge as far as getting it down to a science without feeling like I am starving. I increased my calories from 1000-1300 to 1500 a day. I'm a pescetarian so my protein staples are seafood, beans, quinoa, plant protein, and protein shakes. I've cut back on dairy except for eggs. My current fitness routine is jogging, weight lifting, crossramp, cycling, and anything else to burn fat!! I look forward to connecting with other women who are struggling with the last few pounds.

Cyclistgirl

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 48 and working on the last 10-12 lbs too. I am 5'5" and 146 though! I'm not knocking you! When I was your age, I was much smaller (105-115) than I am now and felt great - looked pretty good too! I just know that's not possible for me anymore! Sending friend request.
  • Cyclistgirl
    Options
    Thanks Daysed and congrats on your weight loss!