Fat Intake

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Sorry for always asking so many questions!!

I was wondering if I am to be watching if I go over my fat intake, because I have been a little bit everyday as well as my protein intake. Is this a problem?

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options

I was wondering if I am to be watching if I go over my fat intake, because I have been a little bit everyday as well as my protein intake. Is this a problem?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

depending on your definition of a little bit :tongue: that shouldn't be a big deal. Remember, these are guidelines, think of it like horseshoes, the closer the better, but a few grams one way or the other won't push you into problem area's, course better to be slightly under then over for fat, but not crutial.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I only do: saturated fat, fiber, and iron. I don't worry about anything else. Find what you care about, and track those. Almost everyone goes over on protein. If you are getting more than 25 grams of fiber, I wouldn't worry about the fat (unless it's trans fat).
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have alos been like -3 or -4 most days, so I was wondering if this is bad?
  • Carrie6o6
    Options

depending on your definition of a little bit :tongue: that shouldn't be a big deal. Remember, these are guidelines, think of it like horseshoes, the closer the better, but a few grams one way or the other won't push you into problem area's, course better to be slightly under then over for fat, but not crutial.

Yeah I go between -3 to -30 that's not a lot to me.. what do you think? And how do you always know so much eh?? hahaha
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    30 Grams? Yes, that is a lot. Considering I'm just shy of 200 lbs and I'm alotted 91 grams of fat. 3 is fine, but 30 a day would probably be bad. I would say anything more then 5 to 10 over consistantly is too much.