Low carb breakfast ideas

Options
I always have 2 slices toast for my breakfast mainly because its quick anyone have any ideas on low carb quick breakfasts? I need to lower my carbs!

Replies

• Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Eggs. Bacon. Cheese. Tomato. Guacamole.

Omelette of awesomeness.
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Smoked salmon omelette - very filling tooooooo
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Can't go wrong with hard-boiling a carton of eggs to eat for breakfast throughout the week. Have 2 with one slice of toast :)
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    premake breakfast burritos and freeze 'em. you can get super low-carb tortillas/wraps. fill it with Howl's omelet, basically. om nom nom. you know those nights where you can't wait to go to sleep because it means you're one step closer to breakfast? that's me right now.
  • kathheen
    kathheen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ''you know those nights where you can't wait to go to sleep because it means you're one step closer to breakfast? that's me right now'' - thats me everyday :laugh:

Thanks i will try some of these i might just need to get up a little earlier! Never notice if we get low carb wraps in Scotland but i will be checking the shops!
    The omlete sounds amazing going to try it!
    And time saving pre boiling eggs! great idea!
    Thankyou all
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I eat a "galette" in the morning. It's an egg white or two, two table spoons of oat bran. and two table spoons of greek yogurt. I throw in a splenda to make it sweet. Prepare it like a pancake. Delicious, healthy, filling, and full of protein.