Yo-Yo weight to successful dieters

Options
I am looking to hear from people like myself, who have had their weight yo-yo (because of dieting), but now have reached goal. I am keen to learn what did you changed this time that made you successful? Any hints or advice? I really want to make progress this time!

I particularly keen to hear from women in their mid 40s who have 50lbs to lose?!

Thanks.

Replies

• whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have yo-yo dieted all of my life since I was in my 20's, even lost and gained the same 100 pounds once. I believe the one thing that has made me successful this time is that I have dropped the "all-or-nothing" attitude. if I have a bad day, I just brush it off and start over the next day. I will have "cheat" meals but not cheat days. I usually don't plan those but sometimes life gets in the way....lol. Another thing plateaus will happen so be patient, because the weight will start again soon! Hope this helps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!