Will you be logging over Christmas and Boxing Day

Options

Replies

• Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Will not be logging that day. Will be having to much fun to care...WooHoo. And I will be out of range of a Wifi signal. Bring on the Christmas Goodies :love: :drinker: :happy:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Nope, I will not be logging starting Saturday. I have learned to stop when I am full, and I absolutely refuse to worry about how many calories are in the box of chocolates I will probably pass out in.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I decided to stop logging today until New Years, way too much good stuff in the office and at home to deprive myself of! Out of sight out of mind!
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Absolutely I shall. Having said that, I shall switch to maintenance for the week and be more interested in the weekly than daily figures.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I won't be logging Christmas Eve dinner or Christmas day brunch (so much homemade stuff and I don't know what people will be using for ingredients) but I will log all other meals and will get workouts in on both days. I'm going to indulge on my xmas favorites like mom's lasagna, grandmother's bread pudding, and some egg nog but I won't mindlessly eat stuff like chips or cookies just because they are there. Just my favorites that I don't get to have very often.
  • NewFrenchFemme
    NewFrenchFemme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your sister.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'll log just like I log the rest of the time. Some items I may have to find comparable items, and if I can't, I'll note it in the "Notes" section. I'm not worried about going over. I just like to always have at least SOMEthing logged daily. Holidays aren't different from other days in that respect for me. I'm all ready on maintenance, so I'm really not even worried about it.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I probably won't log for the actual holidays - and here is why - I don't feel like spending an hour or more trying to search for all of the random foods on MFP to add to my diary. I'd rather spend that time with my family for the holidays. I hate the MFP food database if you can't tell. It is a pain in my butt.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Of course.
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Always. A holiday is no excuse to slack off and my once-a-week cheat meal doesn't shift just because there is a holiday involved.
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I will log Christmas and Boxing Day but I will probably go way over on my calorie goal but I am not stressing about it, I will think about what I am eating & portions and things but I will try to have brilliant christmas too!!!
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'll be clicking on "add quick calories"

I'll type 7,000

Boom. Logged. :D

????
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will log my meals through Christmas. If I go over on calories, so be it. It looks like only a handful of days I've gone over my limit in the past 6 months. I'm not sweating it.

I usually log my stuff in at night, after eating/snacking is done. It won't cut into my enjoying/visiting/etc. during the holidays.
  • hahahahah..most definitely. I don't plan on pigging out
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    God willing, I'll be here logging :drinker:
  • mustdothis40
    mustdothis40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I will be - if I don't, it may get out of control. I have found that logging really makes me think twice about what I am putting in my mouth...

Although I am sure I will not always be perfect.
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year :smile:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I just finished pre-logging what I plan to eat on Christmas Day. My cals aren't too bad, only 1000 calories over. My sodium content is 3000 mgs over! (ham and crab on the menu) Wowza! No, I am not going to change anything unless I decide to eat more. :drinker:
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    YES!! Will def be logging.I cant promise it will be pretty, but Ill be logging

Ditto!!
  • orangelobster
    Options
    I will, it might not be "pretty" but I will....

edit: oh wow, I said the exact same as someone else - that's awkward.