Just. Keep. Going!

Options
20shan08
20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
I just want to tell all of you that are stuck, feel like giving up, or plateauing, just keep going!

I've lost 84 pounds in the last 16 months (including a couple "breaks", where I got tired or frustrated and quit for a month, sometimes 2). If I can do it, any one can! It's not easy, sometimes it seems impossible, but it can be done!

I've always been a heavier girl, always overweight. It's so unreal that I've came this far, it feels so good! I did it on very little excersize and around 1300 cals a day. I used Jillian Michaels DVDs and my elliptical (for 15-20 mins). I never stepped foot in a gym. I started at 248 pounds, I worked hard, got frustrated, cried, got down to 190 (my first goal), burned through to 180... Now I'm at 163 & 5'9. I have no desire to be a size zero, I feel happy and comfortable with my body, and my current goal is 155. I still have a lot of excess tummy. When I had my daughter I went from 180 pounds to 270! And then I stayed at 250 for 3 and a half years, I don't know if my tummy will ever be normal but I can dress how I want. I had no idea how good it would feel to walk in to the clothing stores I used to think we're for "skinny biatches" and pick up a medium, or sometimes small shirt. At 248lbs, the only places I could shop were plus size stores. I refused to wear jeans or tshirts, I only wore yoga pants and hoodies. At around 230lbs I bought my first pair of jeans in a long time, size 19! Now I'm a size 11, and can probably go down again! I'm so happy!

Good job to all of you! It's hard work and you're all doing it!! :) keep moving!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!