Booty work-out suggestions?

Options
I'd like to find a DVD or two with cardio workouts geared specifically towards toning the buns. But, I have a bad knee so have a hard time doing tons of repetitive squats. Any suggestions?

Replies

• dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    f you find a good one let me know.. I have bad knees too due to fractures so I cant do too many things hard on my knees but my butt is the size of texas lol (JK but hey to me it feels like it) My husband would be mad if he knew i was tryin to lose it lol
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmA1iWrsU4g

Here you go! Fitness Blender has a bunch of workouts on You Tube. They're sort of boring because there's no music, just the guy talking to you. But they're also very very good, and he really tells you exactly hat to focus on. I like them a lot and this is a good one. You might have to skip some of the moves, if your knee is bad. But as you get familiar with it, you'll probably be able to figure out some substitutions.
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs. It is a little hard on the knees but you can always do it every other day instead of every day. Most butt workouts use the knees so you may just have to do them less often. Good luck
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    check out Butt Bible its simple but effective and doesnt hurt the knees as much if at all (i also have bad knees) a lot of people say its even better then BBL(Brazilian butt lift) i wouldnt know tho never done it.. its a 20$ dvd on amazon.
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the Butt Bible. There are some repetitive squat sections, but there are also a whole lot of other exercises in there. There are 3 levels and 6 videos.
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Go to youtube and check out Blogilates - that woman is some kind of superhuman Pilates machine. Awesome workouts!
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Brazil butt lift!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    If you have a gym membership, you can do hyperextensions. I do them regularly, I love them. My butt cheeks used to be to big balls of blubber. now they are muscular balls with a thin (disappearing) layer of fat. i can feel it when I sit, it feels good as hell.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Yep, hyperextensions on a Roman chair.
    Squeeze the glutes as you go.

roman-chair-hyperextension-wrch22.jpg
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yep, hyperextensions on a Roman chair.
    Squeeze the glutes as you go.

roman-chair-hyperextension-wrch22.jpg

Thank you, I was about to ask what hyperextensions are.