Re-introducing myself :P

Options
Hey all!! I'm Meghan and have been using MFP for about 7 months now. I wanted to reintroduce myself and see if I can meet some new friends! I am all about being supportive/recieving support because for me, being reminded of fitness and health a lot really makes me more motivated to succeed!

So please feel free to add me! I am a very positive person and I love the support of others that are positive too :)

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)

Feel free to add me, I try to comment on most of my friends' posts and I'm a positive person ;)

I'm Ginny, 24, French.

xx
  • MerchChicKym
    Options
    Hi Meghan, i'm new to MFP so your 7 months experience and knowledge will be valuable. I too would like to make friends so please add me, as I don't know how to add people myself yet :)

Kym
  • mzimman
    mzimman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi i am Mimi and i added you would like to meet someone here to help me get started i'm lost!!!
  • raqalex
    raqalex Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Im new too. Would love to meet other like-minded people. Feel free to add :)
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    lol my name is Meaghan as well ! :) I would love to be your friend on this journey!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    yay! I love new friends :) Looking forward to kicking major butt with all of you!
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else to add me.

I was literally going to post a topic like this as I haven't been on here for a good few months logging or talking to people on the forums due to lots of things going on so please add me I wanna get back too this....although not so sure its a great idea to start again right before xmas hah.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    i'm another Megan! lol feel free to add. I'm a 23yr old mom of a 19month old! I'm currently in college and looking for motivation! ^_^ i log every day
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Everyone should feel free to add me too!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie :) add away!