for those of you that love hot sauce as much as I do..

Options
I had this for lunch today it, it was really yummy!

6 oz of chicken breast cut into small chunks
2 oz of thin whole wheat pasta
1 cup of frozen pepper and onion mix
2 tsp hot sauce
1 tbsp light butter

Saute the pieces of chicken breast until thoroughly cooked, you wont need to season the chicken because the hot sauce will give it a lot of flavor.
Remove the chicken from the heat and set aside.
use the same pan to heat up the peppers and onions.
place the chicken back into the pan when the pepper and onion mix is almost cooked so it wont be cold.
place the butter into a medium sized microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 15 seconds, or until melted. then add the hot sauce and stir to combine.
Remove the chicken and veggies from the heat and place in the bowl with the butter and hot sauce mix. toss to combine
Then pour it over you're cooked pasta and voila!

Im not the best at writing recipes out so if theres something you cant understand just ask

Replies

• melissaovadare
    melissaovadare Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love buffalo style anything.....

People ask me "would you like some food with you're hot sauce?" LOL
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    yum! i'm going to have to make that for lunch next week.
  • penny38_1999
    penny38_1999 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    if you want to get more fiber in you diet, try butter beans, and splash on the hot sauce on them, they are delicous! and hot sauce boosts your metabolism. makes you drink more water, and that is also good for boosting your metabolism. Im a hot sauce junkie, there isnt much i dont try it on.
  • ACarp24
    Options
    if you want to get more fiber in you diet, try butter beans, and splash on the hot sauce on them, they are delicous! and hot sauce boosts your metabolism. makes you drink more water, and that is also good for boosting your metabolism. Im a hot sauce junkie, there isnt much i dont try it on.
    that sounds like a good idea. thanks :)