How To Lift Sagging Breasts

Options
I don't want to hear any guys snickering!

For those who are, go stand in front of the mirror right now. Do your pecs look like they did 10 years go? Or have they sagged as well.

For most of us -man or woman- age takes its toll. Gravity takes its course. Things begin to droop here and there. Some people have surgery to counteract what happens with age. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, Rhonda and I will probably have some work done down the road. We both suffer from vanity just like the next person.

However, before the surgery, there are many exercises that one can do to ward off the effects of gravity. The other day on LiveStrong.com, I came across an excellent article describing some exercises that you can do to minimize the appearance of sagging breasts or pecs. Here is the link to that article - http://www.livestrong.com/article/79465-lift-sagging-breasts/ The exercises really work to enlarge the muscles groups beneath the breasts. By having larger and firmer pecs the skin does not have the appearance of sagging as much.

I thought I would expand on the article because I do not know of anyone – man or woman – who wants a flat sagging chest. There are many kinds of exercises that one can perform to build up the pecs. The number one exercise that comes to mind are push-ups. They are great for building up the muscles and can be done anywhere. Ladies, watch the woman in the video demonstrate how to do push-ups properly. Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAiBoiPq5sY

Both Rhonda and I do push-ups each morning. I use the rotating push-up handles which I absolutely love. They make the push-up harder and work more muscles. The end result is you begin to see and notice a difference much sooner. Actually they are great for both men and woman. With a little bit of work, we can all lessen the effects that gravity has on our bodies. Sagging body parts does not have to be part of the fitness over 50 equation.

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    You left out the link so I did my best... I was unable to find the video you referred to... Thank you for the posting. :flowerforyou:
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    I don't want to hear any guys snickering!

For those who are, go stand in front of the mirror right now. Do your pecs look like they did 10 years go? Or have they sagged as well.

For most of us -man or woman- age takes its toll. Gravity takes its course. Things begin to droop here and there. Some people have surgery to counteract what happens with age. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, Rhonda and I will probably have some work done down the road. We both suffer from vanity just like the next person.

However, before the surgery, there are many exercises that one can do to ward off the effects of gravity. The other day on LiveStrong.com, I came across an excellent article describing some exercises that you can do to minimize the appearance of sagging breasts or pecs. The exercises really work to enlarge the muscles groups beneath the breasts. By having larger and firmer pecs the skin does not have the appearance of sagging as much.

I thought I would expand on the article because I do not know of anyone – man or woman – who wants a flat sagging chest. There are many kinds of exercises that one can perform to build up the pecs. The number one exercise that comes to mind are push-ups. They are great for building up the muscles and can be done anywhere. Ladies, watch the woman in the video demonstrate how to do push-ups properly. Here is the link.

Both Rhonda and I do push-ups each morning. I use the rotating push-up handles which I absolutely love. They make the push-up harder and work more muscles. The end result is you begin to see and notice a difference much sooner. Actually they are great for both men and woman. With a little bit of work, we can all lessen the effects that gravity has on our bodies. Sagging body parts does not have to be part of the fitness over 50 equation.

Could you please post the link mate? Thanks a bunch!
  • breezy62
    Options
    Can you list the link? Thanks!!!
  • FitnessOver50
    Options
    I just posted the link to the Livestrong article as well the video

You will have to copy and paste

Fitness Over 50
  • FitnessOver50
    Options
    links are now in the post
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    THANK YOU! for this post! I was trying to come up with a way to ask this question but I was a little embarrassed.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    bump - I need all the help I can get! :wink:

Thanks!