Lets all get drunk and **** all night!

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Buy me dinner first then I may put out...

I know what you like
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Er...yeah... Mayan Apocalypse. That's why I made these plans.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    570.gif
  • OlyOtis
    OlyOtis Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    No.

1.) the mayan calender does not say the world is going to end.
    2.) the world has started over numerous times according to the mayan calender.
    3.) the mayan calender's depiction of that day is the two gods known for re-birth and creation.
    4.) it shows a large lizard/dragon dumping rain from the sky.
    5.) the mayan calender (circa 3114 B.C.) did not take into consideration Leap Year as it began in 47 B.C.. Which would put the calculation off.
    6.) I cant promote this needless ridiculous fear mongering and ignorance people have. :(

**** girl I was just lookign for a reason for a party. Noone believes that dumb ****.

She had to have known this...She just wanted to post this to show how smart she is and how dumb the rest of us are. :)

I may be a dumb *kitten* about the Mayans, but I know how to fix my truck, how to skin a deer, how to make a woman feel good all night, and how to get drunk and party. I must be a ****ing genuis!

I was waiting for "I can run a trout line" and all the other ways a country boy can survive.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    No.

3.) the mayan calender's depiction of that day is the two gods known for re-birth and creation.
    5.) the mayan calender (circa 3114 B.C.) did not take into consideration Leap Year as it began in 47 B.C.. Which would put the calculation off.
    6.) I cant promote this needless ridiculous fear mongering and ignorance people have. :(

**** girl I was just lookign for a reason for a party. Noone believes that dumb ****.

She had to have known this...She just wanted to post this to show how smart she is and how dumb the rest of us are. :)

I may be a dumb *kitten* about the Mayans, but I know how to fix my truck, how to skin a deer, how to make a woman feel good all night, and how to get drunk and party. I must be a ****ing genuis!

That awkward moment you spell genius wrong haha.

Do I seem the type that knows how to ****ing spell? **** that ****. Never went up to a woman and impressed her with my ****ing spelling skills. Who the **** cares? Have a beer and grin brudder!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Party at the Moontower! :drinker:

dazed-and-confused.jpg

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

I haz kweschun - when will world end then?

The world would have actually ended years ago if you go by this statement

:explode: Why did nobody tell me??
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Our local brewery isn't doing a end of the world party on the 20th, they are doing a *I survived the End of the World* party on the 21st, hah. Discounted drinks, they are making T-Shirts, the works. Going to be a good time.

But will there be endless ****ing? I think that aspect is very important here....you gotta have the endless ****ing.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    No.

...AND, you look JUST like Zac Brown so HELLS YEAH!!! Count me in!! Do I have to wear clothes?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    So lots of dumb *kitten* think the worlds ending this Friday.... Lets all use this as an excuses to say **** it, not go into work, and get drunk. I mean the largest, drunkest, ****ing party the world has ever seen. Booze and ****ing everywhere. Can I get an AMEN???

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :flowerforyou: :devil:

So do you like your Chicken Fried?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Buy me dinner first then I may put out...

I know what you like

How about we skip dinner and go straight to dessert?:bigsmile:
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    im skipping the drunk part and just having sex all day!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Someone said "party" where? Let's go......
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    No.

Do I seem the type that knows how to ****ing spell? **** that ****. Never went up to a woman and impressed her with my ****ing spelling skills. Who the **** cares? Have a beer and grin brudder!

You mean I am the only one whos ever went up to a women in a bar and wrote "I am an antidisestablishmentari-an" on a napkin and got laid?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great idea....everyone should be out collectively participating \m/
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I do not beleive its the end of the world BUT.......I did take the day off work just in case, hahahahha. Don't want to spend my last day on earth at work thats for sure!!!!!!!!

Go bowling. We are safe in a bowling alley.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    No.

Since she tried to be the lizard dumping rain on our party, I just had to point out that the Mayans had a leap month that took the extra day into account and that their calendar is based on actually astronomy and not just random numbers and the winter solstice is the correct time for this event.

So to quote Jimmy Buffett, "Why don't we get drunk and use a screw-driver?"
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    No.

You mean I am the only one whos ever went up to a women in a bar and wrote "I am an antidisestablishmentari-an" on a napkin and got laid?

Must be! ****ing awesome bro!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    No.

you were right about the 'how dumb' part..
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    No.

Must be! ****ing awesome bro!

Nope just have google lol
This discussion has been closed.