Hey I just joined, please addme I need friends now

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Danny, Danny, Danny. Two profiles in a month? I knew it was you by the neediness of the thread title. How many profiles is this, now? 18? 245?
    I make lots of accounts too but its to rid myself of creeps and stalkers. If Ijustdelete everyone then I get tons of pm's asking why? I hate dealing with that so I just start over.
    LOL on so many levels \m/
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    Welcome back! Adding you now :)
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    here's my number..call me Maybe?
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Danny, Danny, Danny. Two profiles in a month? I knew it was you by the neediness of the thread title. How many profiles is this, now? 18? 245?
    I make lots of accounts too but its to rid myself of creeps and stalkers. If Ijustdelete everyone then I get tons of pm's asking why? I hate dealing with that so I just start over.

bwahahha are you making fun of me jackpotclown?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,129 Member
    Options

Yeah, but Danny gets all kinds of creepy really fast.....like why ask for friends in five differetn threads, then when you get a couple hundred, deactivate? Danny is the one you want to delete.
  • _KATzMeow
    Options

Yeah, but Danny gets all kinds of creepy really fast.....like why ask for friends in five differetn threads, then when you get a couple hundred, deactivate? Danny is the one you want to delete.

hmmmmmm thats odd. Well I am not creepy. LOL
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

well I wouldn't know of anyone who deleted their account to come back as someone else.......that idea is preposterous \m/
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    here's my number..call me Maybe?

Hey Maybe, how YOU doin'?
  • _KATzMeow
    Options

well I wouldn't know of anyone who deleted their account to come back as someone else.......that idea is preposterous \m/

huh?? Im not someone else, Im still me .or are you talking about the OP
  • 3oclockabs
    Options
    bump
  • 3oclockabs
    Options
    bump again
  • 3oclockabs
    Options
    bomp
  • 3oclockabs
    Options
  • 3oclockabs
    Options
    for reals
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options

I noticed this too. :huh:
  • Angiebeavers
    Options
    WELL LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP
  • 3oclockabs
    Options
    :)
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Fvck Danny, you must be bored!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Gaah.gif How many more times?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What the hell is wrong with you? I don't understand why you keep doing this. Please tell us why. Please.