Jillian's 30 day shred!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just started 30DS yesterday and really like the way I feel already. I LOVE that it is only 20 minutes. I tried other videos but just can't fit in the 45-60 minutes right now. But I can do 20 hard minutes. I think I'm going to love this.

I bought Level 1 from Amazon Instant Video for $1.99 and play it through the Roku (love that thing). When I'm ready for the next levels I buy them. I figured it was worth a shot for $2.

Question: How do you all record the 30DS in your exercise log? Aerobic low impact? Just wondering.

Thanks!
  • ChaiSpyce
    Options
    Hi - I just started 30DS yesterday and really like the way I feel already. I LOVE that it is only 20 minutes. I tried other videos but just can't fit in the 45-60 minutes right now. But I can do 20 hard minutes. I think I'm going to love this.

I bought Level 1 from Amazon Instant Video for $1.99 and play it through the Roku (love that thing). When I'm ready for the next levels I buy them. I figured it was worth a shot for $2.

Question: How do you all record the 30DS in your exercise log? Aerobic low impact? Just wondering.

Thanks!

Circuit training, general
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I posted about this earlier.. I went out and bought it after work.. day one tomorrow.. excited!!!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I could start a round jan. . . Add me :)